Posts created by neptunegyrl

What's the solution for fixing the cursor? Everything on my computer is up to date, so there shouldn't be a reason for my cursor to stop working after the game starts. If there's a resolution for this, I'd like to hear it.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 28, 09 12:33 PM
Good luck. Keep us posted. I know I've checked all versions of the drivers on my computer and they are all updated ....Nothing seems to be out of place, so I don't know why it is not working on this end.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 28, 09 11:14 AM
I have the same problem with the access violation box popping up. Has anyone heard back from BFG or figured out the problem/solution?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 8:30 PM
I still haven't gotten a solution for this particular bug. I sent customer support an email with the screenshot, but they haven't replied back. ARGH. I'm sure there's more people out there that are having the same problem and do not want to upgrade the whole system.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 25, 09 12:24 PM
I'm having the same problem with the door crank, however there is no indication that this game requires windows 7...so I'd like to know how to get past this stage without having to completely trash my system with an upgrade.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator