Posts created by cookie1949

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 9:56 AM
I know this is a stupid question,but I'm playing the free trial and I can't find it.Could someone please help?

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 10:21 AM
I change from custom cursor to not use it( I usually do) .However, now I can't even play the trial .I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Now I have no cursor and can't change back. I am on a pc with Windows 10. Can anyone help?

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 12:44 PM
I can't retrieve the bullet from the lounge. I played match 3 instead of the Hop and did all but still can't get bullet. I don't want to start over. Please help!

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 12:39 PM
I can't get the bullet from cabinet. I played the hop and finished but can't retrieve the bullet. Please help.i don't want to start over

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 9:18 AM
I am also having trouble with stone tablet .Are you going to fix anytime soon????

I also can't get the bottle.Help anyone?

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 19, 15 6:48 AM
Where do you get the rope to fix the swing.I've looked all over and don' t know what to do.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 2, 15 5:43 AM
Please help. I am stuck on the last letter "e" where it says something about sleep.I've tried the bed, couch, chair,etc.I'm so tired of looking!!!

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 11:10 AM
Please help me again.I found the wrench and screw, but cannot find the nut! I'm going crazy!!!

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 30, 15 7:02 AM
Please tell me where the fuse is. It seems that if you type in different words you get different items in the puzzle. I've looked all over and watched the video,but it already had the fuse for the basement.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 12:30 PM
I am going round and round in circles.I cannot get the 3rd tile in the bonus game.The hidden object says I need a bird that is nowhere to be found. I tried the hint numerous times .It keeps going back and forth from the room to the ho. I wish this developer would have a walkthrough on the hdo's. This just says I need the basket.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 1:13 PM
Finally finished the game. Took my time because the graphics and music was awesome! Loved, loved the game. Kudos to you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator