Posts created by sdurrie

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on May 18, 13 11:27 AM
This is one of my favorite TM games! They made the game so much better to play... addressing my issues with the first grave mania!

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Aug 12, 12 7:36 AM
I really enjoyed this game. I am playing on a MacBook Pro with OS Lion. For me, right clicking means tapping with two fingers--easy! But I am not big on puzzles, so I ended up skipping most of them. I wish I could have seen the solutions because it would help me in the future with puzzles like these!

I loved the hidden object parts because the items were hidden in a very challenging way, but there wasn't too many random objects in the scene either. I liked how you had to collect items to make something work.

I WISH IT WAS LONGER! For those who didn't like this game very much, please suggest similar games that are better! I really liked this game.

posted in Coconut Queen on Nov 13, 11 9:36 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Hi fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the crashing issues. We are currently looking into this and will hopefully have a fix soon. As txnnyc posted, we will definitely let you know about any updates here in the forums. Thank you for your reports and your patience.

bfgTigris

It's been four months and yet nothing has been done. The game crashes like crazy on the higher levels.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 6, 11 7:02 AM
Thanks for posting! I have seen other level based set up videos, but not a whole walkthrough. I am watching the walkthrough because I love this game and you have a nice voice. Hope to see more soon!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Nov 5, 11 9:28 AM
Make sure the statue is holding something in her hand. You'll get that object once you clean up the leaves.

posted in Garage Inc. on Apr 2, 11 1:12 PM
I like this game! The music, the concept, the graphics and the story line is interesting.

But . . . too much clicking. I would have loved to be able to drag each employee and car to the correct spot. I don't have arthritis, I'm in my twenties, and I feel my knuckles and finger joints are sore after playing the game for an hour.

Unless there is an update to include click-and-drag of the objects, I will not buy this game.

--
EDIT:
It's interesting how the click-and-drag feature only occurs when selecting employees. And there were no hints as to this and it took me a while to figure it out.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 9:03 PM
There is no other game similar that compares to it! Cake Shop (1, 2 & 3) has a similar concept, and I think it's terrible... but you could check it out if you are desperate. tee hee.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:59 PM
shut yo' mouf, that's awesome! I can only get perfect in Burger Shop 1. Still working on BS2 but it gets super hard toward the end of course.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:53 PM
Only a fool would not try this game. Or maybe the fool is also stuffed after a huge thanksgiving dinner. I would understand only in that circumstance.

Otherwise: This game rocks and re-playability is quite high for me! I have to get the gold stars on every level now

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:51 PM
2.0 feature is so helpful when the levels are filled with the dudes who order like 5 sandwiches. But I don't use burger bot in order to challenge myself ... and then it goes and says "please use burger bot" as if it's lonely. I don't like that because it's a waste of time and I'd rather play the game, yo!

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:49 PM
I never noticed that. Maybe the creators didn't have such thorough game testers such as you! I guess for me it's only natural for me to start from the bottom up when it comes to the soup and cereal.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:47 PM
l love the variety of food in BS2. It's great how they change up the levels according to breakfast, lunch and dinner. But if all you want is simple burgers and fries and shakes, BS1 is still pretty great.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Mar 30, 11 8:45 PM
I love this game forever and ever. I play it every time I am hungry for hamburgers. The graphics are super and everything clicks like magic.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Nov 6, 10 1:40 PM
Also try Three Musketeers

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 26, 10 6:48 PM
Fransje66 wrote:
Not enough commands?

That is because, compared to the DINNER Dash series, these Cooking Dash games are rubbish.

............. went in the rubbish bin after 5 minutes of game play.

Diner Dash 1 had me at hello! But now, I prefer the "cooking" of the food as opposed to bringing the dish out to customers because it's less repetitive/predictable. The more items on the To Do List in a TM game, the better.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 26, 10 6:43 PM
For those who DO like time management games, and particularly the cooking dash series, CD3 is a nice improvement from the previous in the series.

Spoilers below?

I appreciated that the number of people in each party group is lower and you can sit two "groups" at one table if you want to. Also, there is an extra step when cooking up an item to fry or grill, which makes it a bit more interesting and also additional challenge. The "drive thru" element is funny to me, but it's nice that they don't order huge meals, usually quick ones.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 24, 10 6:48 PM
One thing I suggest is please improve the appearance of the peoples' faces. The nose seems too big for the face. If you wish to keep the nose that size, at least make their eyes and mouth larger. The game is pretty and needs pretty people in it.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 24, 10 6:43 PM
It might help to know that you have to wait for each person to eat their fill before moving them around to do something else. If you pick them up too quickly after giving them something to eat, they stop eating. And you need to feed each person individually.

posted in Tasty Planet on Oct 17, 10 12:29 PM
And how about that... they did create a sequel called Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds. I was too excited about the creative new levels to see the type of medals I got on each (also didn't check to see if there were at all.) so not much help, but .... do check it out if you enjoyed the game

posted in Coffee Rush 2 on Oct 15, 10 7:48 PM
This game is not what it SHOULD be. I was excited about Coffee Rush 2 because I enjoyed Coffee Rush 1. CR1 is absolutely better in terms of incentive by way of challenging levels, collecting money, upgrading drinks, appeasing customers. CR2 is a strip down, a back-to-basics match 3. The "mini game" between levels is the exact m3 of the regular levels... where's the creativity in that? Oh, excuse me... there is a "puzzle" you have to put together when you enter a new set of levels... but very small and easy to complete.

Game sequels are supposed to be BETTER than the original (unlike most movie sequels)..... but Coffee Rush 2 seems to be a prototype for the original concept---NOT a build up from the first. SO DISAPPOINTED!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator