Posts created by rheadamom

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 17 8:21 PM
I bought the game, from BFG, and played the whole thing. I couldn't do the pre-game on level 51, the drag icon never appeared. That was ok though. Then, I was playing it yesterday, and all of a sudden my screen and icons got bigger, and the game just went blank. I tried reinstalling, and got an error code, so I can't even play it at all now. I was wondering if anyone else ran into this, or if it is something on my computer. I have researched other sites, and some are saying they ran into a lot of problems too. I don't know if they ran into the same issue I have, but that the game was glitchy.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 17 9:28 AM
Ok, I believe the virus problem is solved. I had to uninstall, and then re install, and I am able to play, so far anyway, lol

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 5:20 PM
I did hear from BFG, I probably won't be able to do much until the end of October, I will be in Texas, and won't have access to my computer, so maybe this will help you, this was the email I received, most of it anyway, lol:

Removed by Moderator

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 11:09 AM
barmoodie wrote:Thank you for that, is there anything that can be done, or have we lost the game? I do have Mcaffee, so it must be the same issue

If you click on your mcafee icon, and go into the quarantined items, it will show you the sites that they quarantined. One other person on here did over ride the quarantine, and is able to play the game. If you read her/his reply, it is shown how she/he came upon that info. Enter at your own risk, lol.
I should be hearing back from BFG tech within the next couple of days. I hope they come in this forum to state what help we can get.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 7:52 AM
barmoodie wrote:Hi I have been happily playing this for a while when today it wouldn't open! I have uninstalled and re installed but it will still not open! I have restarted my PC several times
I am using Windows 10

Grateful for some help please

Check your files for your virus files. Chances are, you are having the same issues we have mentioned on this site. I have Mcaffee, and they won't let me play the game due to a suspicious finding. Others on here have also run into the same issue. I bought and played this game September 1st, and started to get the Mcaffee popups about a trojan found, yesterday. So, this trojan or virus scare started the end of September.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 4:19 AM
baytobiano wrote:I worked around this "virus"

I have Malwarebytes and went into the quarantined files and restored them.
Then I went to settings and exceptions and made the game folder an exception.
Restarted the computer and the game is back.

I suppose I am taking a chance with this, but I know they update the definitions all the time and have had problems in the past like this. The maleware is then too strict.

Hope this may help someone, GL

Thank you baytobiano. I hope it is just a case of them being too cautious. I am a bit afraid to try it now though, just in case it truly is a virus, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 7:36 PM
I have notified the tech team,so maybe this issue can be resolved soon!!!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 6:24 PM
Apparently, from what I am reading from others with the same trojan issue, this trojan took place towards the end of September to now., so it's something new, all of a sudden. I imagine that if this is happening to us now, that , eventually, anyone with virus protection, and moai v, is going to run into the same issue, and the game will be null. Noone will be able to play the game at all., like Mary, I also tried to restore, but they refused to accept it. This must be a real issue, and be taken care of promptly.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 6:10 PM
I have been playing Moai V for quite some time now. All of a sudden, today, I tried to get into the game, and I got a pop up from Mcafee virus protection, saying they had to quarantine it because of JTI/Suspect.131076!b99adb349696. I can no longer play the game. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, and the pop up came on again. They are claiming that there is a trojan. So, I have a game that I can no longer play.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 17 5:18 PM
nwl43 and scorpio42, it seems like the first time I played it, it didn't do it, but now it does it every time, weird, lol. It's a good thing we don't HAVE to use it to finish the level, or we would never finish, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 12:27 PM
Does anyone have trouble with the wind mill in this one? I can't use it, I can build it, but the arrow is stuck above it, and any time I click on it to use it, it is blank. I know it is a glitch, I just wondered if anyone else had the same experience. I don't have it on tutorial, so I figured that it wouldn't do it, but, it does,

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 12:19 PM
I have to admit, my favorite Moai game is part IV. You don't have to continue clicking on buildings that need cooling or heating all of the time, and part 5 has a lot of glitches. No one knows what the wooden plates even look like, and a lot of us have collected 18 figurines, and we either don't have all of them, or it is some kind of glitch. I have re-played the game often, and can see no way we can achieve all achievements. I like the game, and I would recommend it, but it isn't my favorite,

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 9:20 PM
LOL, well, I probably would have missed it anyway, it looked like a piece of lace hanging from the tent, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 9:03 PM
Oh wow, I just saw that, thank you Hespera! The trick is, don't open the chest with the Rune until after you collect the figurine. You and nwl have a great eye!!!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 7:57 PM
Ok, I found my list, I had 17 in Hao-Ri down for 2 figurines, and there is only one, then I have 17 down for Kao-Ri, and there isn't one in there. So, I am down to 17 figurines, not 19. I still can't find any figurine in Kao-Ri 4 though.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 7:24 PM
I hid my papers that I had things written down on so my granddaughter wouldn't get into them, and now I hid them on myself, lol. I started to replay a lot of these levels, and trying Kao-Ri, level 4, I don't see a figurine in there. Do you know where you found it in there?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 7:06 PM
nwl, I will get back to you on that. I have my list written down somewhere, I could have miscounted too, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 9:12 AM
I just went in to replay level 14, and checked everywhere. I only found one figurine, and it is on the left side just before the bakery. The guide does not give you all of the figurines, so we are on our own. I wish it said how many you need. I have 19, so there must be more than 19 somewhere along the line. I have no idea what the wooden plate is either, so I am searching, lol.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 7:05 PM
That's good advice nwl43! Thank you.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 1:11 AM
Level 9, Kao-Ri also has two, one sold by the Hindu, and the other hidden under a bush on the upper middle. You can barely see it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator