Posts created by lvthegames

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 17 12:55 PM
Thank you for your help!!!

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 17 12:38 PM
In the guide they mention and show treasures but I can't find them.. What an am I missing?

Please help with the mouse location between 8 and 9. Thank you!

Are there any hints or suggestions on getting through the challenge between 34/35.

Thank you for your help!!!!

Someone please explain to me the difference in the Dove trophy and the Partridge in a pine tree. I have the dove trophy but can't figure out what to do to get the Partridge one.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 17 1:49 PM
yes I did mean level 34

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 16 2:48 PM
Thank you very much, that should sure help!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 16 6:39 PM
I can find all but one feather on level 26....really need help on this one!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Sep 22, 15 10:52 AM
Please someone tell me where our little furry friend is in shift 1 of prenatal.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 3, 15 4:19 PM
Please help...can't find mouse in day one of Emily's Place

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 3, 15 12:35 PM
Having download problems same as others. I have the first cruise game and love it...this one just won't start. I have windows/vista and it is an old Dell but I have a huge amount of games that I enjoy playing. Can you help with this?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 14 6:55 PM
please advise...can't seem to put down the jack down near the heavy cabinet to raise it!!!

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on Jun 15, 12 3:24 PM
I have bought this game without trying it first! won't do that again...have uninstalled and tried several times but keep getting Error acess violation at 0x775fc23c. Note to self...never buy a game without trying first!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 18, 11 11:10 AM
Ok I tried and FINALLY found the right place...ty for help

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 18, 11 11:07 AM
Yes, on them and around them maybe I have to cut it into pieces....lol

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 17, 11 12:40 PM
I need to get to the spear at cave but ants stop me...I do have the honeycomb and I assume you use it to distract them. Have tried putting it in many places, but it doesn't work....help please

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 31, 10 6:45 PM
No problem with other mini games but this colored disk game with the three colors has me baffled...any hints?

posted in Green Moon on Feb 21, 10 4:02 PM
I did have the wrong scroll......ty for your help

posted in Green Moon on Feb 21, 10 3:10 PM
Yes I have gone through the conversation with him and I thought I had the right scroll, because it looks like a picture of a catapult. I will go back to check on that...thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator