Posts created by yoyo232yoyo

"I'm using a PC. When you start each level, it lets you select 3 artifacts. I have 10 artifacts, so I need to use the blue right arrow to select one of them. Unfortunately, even though the right arrow is light blue, clicking on it does nothing.

Before you ask, I have removed artifacts and am trying to fill the two blank slots with artifacts 9 and 10, which I can't reach because the button won't work (even though it is active).

That means I'm stuck with the 8 visible artifacts and all the nifty new stuff is out of reach.

Do you have a patch for this? "

I am having the same problem and it seems I'm not the only one HELP!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays on Nov 29, 16 4:07 AM
Level 39 complete 3 anchors but onlu 2 register as being completed therefore cannot complete level and continue with game have tried 5 times!

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 14, 16 6:22 AM
no instructions level 2 ice brick " you can only move it if....." if what? it wont let you scroll down to see I tried starting 3 times before giving up at level 3 will be uninstalling

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 14, 16 6:18 AM
I agree with all the above uninstalling no instructions level 2 ice brick " you can only move it if....." if what? it wont let you scroll down to see I tried starting 3 times before giving up at level 3

posted in Gunpowder on May 30, 16 11:20 AM
I cannot get near the safe anyone know how?

i just click on it and nothing happens

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 1, 15 12:18 AM
I have played this twice and each time have found the Blue Rune in the cave and pick it up but it does not appear in the inventory and is therefore " lost"

anyone else had this problem

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 30, 15 5:41 AM
I have played this twice and each time have found the Blue Rune in the cave and pick it up but it does not appear in the inventory and is therefore " lost"

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Aug 1, 14 2:57 AM
the walkthrough says to put the rope with the hook on the clock face when you have collected the handle and pulled it but it wont let you do this as it is very near the end of the gane it is most annoying ?any ideas

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Aug 1, 14 2:52 AM
sorted!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 17, 14 8:54 AM
third time I went back I found the knife had "sprung" to the top of the screen so have a good look round where you last used it

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 17, 14 8:31 AM
Help

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 17, 14 4:00 AM
Got the knife to cut the pattern in 3rd book - after cutting the 4th pieces - lost my knife and need it to cut the 5th piece and cut the mouse out of the cage

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 17, 14 3:51 AM
same problem

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 13 8:37 AM
how do you collect them?

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 13 5:31 AM
my inventory has gone blank? help
things just disappear

posted in Many Years Ago on Sep 16, 13 9:38 AM
try closing the game and restarting that sorted my dinosaw problem i have also heard that youhave to leave a space round the pen so dont bulid you houses or stores too close

my problem is the tiger up the mountain mini game doesnt work it dosnt recognise that the 2nd stage is complete ans the tiger goes back down the mountain

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Aug 27, 13 3:02 AM
blue tiles puzzle although i picked up 4 it has only registered 3 I went back and checked and the tiles have definatly gone help I can go no further can you suggest how to get over this?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Aug 27, 13 2:50 AM
I have the same problem with the tiles have you found the answer yet?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Jan 20, 13 6:41 AM
I'm only short of two boxs/barrels a tip for eggs there are a number of sneeky onesin the rocks mines/upper m,eadow

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator