Posts created by mbcaddell

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 16 4:24 PM
Am on "Copenhagen Street" scene - am supposed to pick up a stick to get top of rake from water wheel. The window where I am supposed to get the stick (per the guide) will not allow the close up (no "eye") so I can pick up the stick. ) I have Windows 10, sounds like game developers can't keep up with the newer Windows versions.

Ooops - was looking in the wrong place, did not read my guide correctly. Game working just fine.

posted in Off the Record: The Art of Deception on Sep 26, 15 8:58 AM
Same problem as another player had. Have received credits for 3 different games over the last 6 months from Big Fish. All due to glitches that were not resolved. What gives? I have just recently (had to) update to Windows 10. Maybe some games aren't caught up yet and there are compatibility issues? All my drivers, etc. and software has been updated.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 9:44 PM
I also have gone almost all the way through the game and cannot get the Trigon to free the king's parents. I have the Windows 8.1 64-bit system. Will see if fix comes out, otherwise will be asking for a credit for this game. All my software is up to date, so that is not the problem.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 9:38 PM
[Lorijene2]I have the Trigon, where is it suppose to go? I've gone back everywhere, but no go. I've gone to the Chamber of Compassion, and the dad tells me I have to confront the shadow.....I've obviously already done that.

I'm having the same issue! Hint doesn't work, the S.G. doesn't help.. either I'm completely stupid and missing something, or the game has issues. Hopefully someone will know and can guide us.

Judy

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 9:37 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:
Lorijene2 wrote:I have the Trigon, where is it suppose to go? I've gone back everywhere, but no go. I've gone to the Chamber of Compassion, and the dad tells me I have to confront the shadow.....I've obviously already done that.

I'm having the same issue! Hint doesn't work, the S.G. doesn't help.. either I'm completely stupid and missing something, or the game has issues. Hopefully someone will know and can guide us.

Judy

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 10:59 PM
Tried everyone's suggestion with the nippers, got one on the left out, no luck with the one on the right. Hopefully they will soon come out with a "fix" for this game. I really hate it when I spring for a collector's edition, and it still is really a "beta" version full of bugs. Will shelve this for now. I play my games to relax, not to induce stress!

Unfortunately, this collector's edition built-in strategy guide is about useless. I play tons of games...this one could use a walk-through.

Same thing happened to me...I wish I read comments before buying. Demo went fine, but seems that there are a lot of bugs in this one.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 2, 10 9:49 PM
Thank you Tictaksix! I was able to finish the level & keep going.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 6:36 PM
This game seriously needs a walkthrough since a lot of the scenes have dark graphics with really invisible HOs. Also ran into problem using an inventory item, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I play/buy tons of HOGs- this one is really weird, but interesting.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 6:32 PM
Instructions are to use mirror shard (in Russia scenario) to "stun" blood suckers. If I click on a coffin they pop up, try to click on shard in inventory to use it, just sits there! Anyone else run into this problem?

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 9:11 AM
It is easy, but I like to relax - get enough "Brain Drain" at work! Pretty graphics...

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 9:07 AM
Hairpin is on kitchen table

posted in Magic Academy II on Oct 29, 09 2:16 AM
Thanks fpr the tip,

I checked the blog, that's how I knew where the light crystal should be. However, even clicking all over that area, it is not available. All I get is "water", no crystal.

posted in Magic Academy II on Oct 28, 09 11:17 AM
There is supposed to be a "light crystal" next to the bird statue's mouth, it doesn't show on my screen, and clicking all around it does not work. I see some players have finished the game, so I guess it's not a glitch in the software. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

MB

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator