Posts created by ttownmama

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 17, 15 12:35 PM
Help please I'm stuck. How do you get food to feed the dogs?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 27, 14 6:36 PM
Has anyone figured out how to complete this stupid level? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Really frustrated. Thanks

posted in Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm on Jan 2, 14 4:48 PM
does anyone know how to put the lace patch on to fix the chimney?

I have the matches and the mallet but I cant find the tangled wires. Where did you find them? From what the crappy hint says the wires go down on the anvil and then the mallet smashes it into a key.

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Mar 24, 13 4:36 PM
Something is wrong with level 8. Nothing happens the game doesn't freeze but you can't do anything.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Mar 23, 13 12:51 AM
To get the balls to change colors adjust the prisms according to the charts. I had to turn the a few times to make sure they were dark enough. You should end up with a dark blue ball, a dark red ball and a dark green ball.

Spoiler alert - Give the red ball to the guy in the red cape, give the green ball to the lady and the blue ball to the little girl.

Hope this helps.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Mar 23, 13 12:47 AM
If anyone is still looking for the last prism, go to the reconstructed study with the fireplace, desk, bookcase, etc and use the lens seeker on the wall above the fireplace and a little to the right you will find the last prisms. Hope this helps.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 20, 13 11:41 PM
Does anyone know where the building is to be be built is for the guy who gets rid of the ravens? I can't find it anywhere. If anyone can help, please let me know.
Thanks

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 11, 13 4:48 PM
I had alot of trouble with this also. I finally went out of the game and restarted it. Find the round crystal first. Then go into the game and put the round stone in the middle first. Then the smaller one that goes below the larger one. When this is done take all of the larger stones and put them as far to the outside of each pedal til it clicks in place once they are all in put the next size and so on, It worked for me so hopes this helps.

posted in Magic Academy II on Oct 28, 09 6:09 PM
Does anyone know what the last word on the puzzle you have to unscramble is?

posted in Magic Academy II on Oct 28, 09 6:08 PM
What is the last word on the puzzle you have toi unscramble?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator