Posts created by geohunter

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 12:10 AM
Doe anyone know how many tanks there are? I'm on tank 29 level 3093. I know there's 30 but how many more?

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Mar 8, 15 2:19 PM
Look in the photo album for missing photos you missed.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 25, 15 1:14 PM
It's 100 levels. You really need openGL for this because of the software needed. You can download the software for free now. This computer (HP Envy Notebook Windows 8.1) supports it but I still had one level freeze (94) It gets tricky nearer the end with arrows not being there or arrows pointing to other puzzles.I've found that you have to look for keys even if it seems that there are locks. Go to another puzzle and look for keys. If you can find a key see if it will drop through. I wasn't all that pleased wit the music and found it distracting. Even with that it was still a fun game. Any game can freeze or not load properly and I've had it happen to me but not as much as on a newer or newest system.Some games, like this one, use a lot of resources This computer has 16G worth of memory and the computer gets really warm after a while so have to stop playing.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 24, 15 10:59 PM
Look for keys. You don't have to use the puzzle that's first displayed.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 14 10:52 AM
I agree with others that this game is too frustrating. It seems to be more for certain people who do have the ability to master the particular challenges.The game is still fun for me but not with the these particular challenges. I love all the Fishdom games and expected this to be like the others. I'm disappointed that you don't have the ability to skip a level. I'd do that even if there was some kind of penalty or you'd get less money/stars for a level. That way everyone could enjoy the game. Being able to select your own level of play would be the best solution.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Dec 23, 14 1:06 PM
This is the 5th game I've purchased from BF that has a problem with crashing, From all the posts I've read on here some posts has been locked. If you can't resolve a problem just say so. Customers should be treated better than that.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 14 9:02 PM
This is so frustrating. I get a glowing piece and am careful to keep it in its place. That doesn't last long before it gets zapped by something else. I've been at this level for 2 days and still can't get a double bomb. I wish there had been some sort of option for skipping a level after so many attempts even if it meant some kind of penalty.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 14 6:11 PM
This is a game where you can choose what level player you are. People generally don't look at the options .I went with relaxed and no oil. I kept the bombs as I figured out a way to get around them in some puzzles. You don't have to concentrate on the bombs. Look at what's at the top as to what you need to accomplish at that level. You did a great job of game design and I'm having a lot of fun. I love it!

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Jun 13, 14 10:52 AM
I'm neurologically impaired and was asking for help not dumb. I don't think I'll bother to ask for any help from anyone on BF from this time forward.

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Jun 6, 14 4:49 PM
I keep getting stuck on the second building. Each time the 7 ends up in a dead end blue space. That's frustrating as no matter how you try you're still unable to resolve the problem. Am I missing something?

posted in Atlantic Quest on Jun 3, 14 12:32 PM
The game was really slow. I have the same problem in that I can't get into the folder for the game or other games won't work. Atlantis is always is slow except when you want to exit the game. It seems as though others have similar problems. It really is sad because this is a fun game and you have to decide to keep playing it faults and all or delete it.

posted in Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling on May 26, 14 11:21 PM
I've unlocked the first two lanes but nothing more. I've been playing this game for hours over the last few days and still have only two lanes. Does anyone know how what it takes to unlock new lanes?

posted in Crop Busters on Apr 30, 14 1:36 PM
I have all the rewards except for the 10+ bonuses used on one level. Not sure how this works. It seems as though there's some kind of thing you have to do to get the specific awards. I've done all I can think of to get this last one. Any suggestions before I go crazy?

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Mar 2, 14 8:28 PM
There's also a bag of gold. I couldn't find anything at first either.I went to options and turned off full screen to make the playing field smaller. You have to click the eye icon on top right of the city scene to give you a clear view of the city. Sometimes a jewel or treasure chest is there, So far, I've only found one bag of gold but many jewels and a couple of treasure chests. The chests are blue.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 11, 14 2:44 PM
I have Clutter 1 & 2 but this was something I never expected. It drove me crazy as I played the demo so had to buy it! I like the flexibility to play what you like but there are puzzles that you have to play like the stockpile made up playing cards. Do play the demo first though to see how you like it. Give it a try. I bought it and I'm glad I did. It does have a relaxed play option which I prefer. Enjoy!

posted in Call of the Ages on Jan 19, 14 5:01 PM
Thanks. It is all about luck as each time you replay a challenge level it's a bit different. Good advice!

posted in Call of the Ages on Jan 12, 14 5:34 PM
The blue piece is stuck at the top left and I can't figure out how to get it loose.

posted in Call of the Ages on Jan 8, 14 10:12 PM
All I did was to use the amulet after it was fully charged and that took care of the bombs on the bottom and ended the level. The trick is to break the boxes as fast as you can and keep making three matches to charge the amulet before the bombs explode.

posted in Call of the Ages on Jan 8, 14 9:55 PM
Same here. There's always a trick to the different levels but I haven't figured out this one yet either.

posted in Aquascapes on Dec 14, 13 11:53 PM
I went to Playrix and looked for Aquascapes. The OS was for XP/Vista/Windows 7 there was no OS for Windows 8.So, if it works on your installation of Windows 8 you're lucky. With all the crashes and not being able to go from tank to tank to feed the fish, you can't level up and get more points to go up the next level as easily.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator