Posts created by kelnjor

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 14, 14 3:48 AM
yes, I agree. It would also be great if the hotels matched the island as well, instead of all looking the same, & not looking right.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 14, 14 3:46 AM
hi, thank you both for your responses

I have 3 of each monster, between levels 9 - 15 and trying different combinations. no joy yet ! but hopefully soon. I keep ending up with bowgarts. might try the lower level ones if I have any & see how it goes. wish me luck!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 11, 14 4:56 AM
Hi,

I have read through a few posts on here about making the first shugabush, combining the clamble & the other blue one (can't remember now). but still not happening, keep ending up with one or the other but not a shugabush!

Have tried a few combinations of levels - I have 3 of each between level 10 - 15 & have completed all other goals (all monsters are on either gold island or shugabush).

it is starting to annoy the crap out of me...any suggestions?

thanks!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 31, 14 4:36 AM
Great, thanks for your help Zoppy, I have bought the breeding thing, and are just trying one out now.. now to get to level 9.

thanks again!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 30, 14 9:03 PM
boatnerd wrote:The 4 single element monsters you need to start each island don't cost diamonds, they can be purchased with coins. All monsters can be breed from there with no diamonds needed. You will need to used the diamonds to upgrade your castles and hotels so save them. Buy a mine as soon as you can you will get 1 diamond in 24 hours and can have 1 mine on each island. What monster are you trying to get?

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are trying to complete some goals, but it won't let us as it says we need at least 4 different monsters. We only have the one island at the moment..when we try to purchase another monster, it costs 30 diamonds, so far the only have the first 3 (don't remember the names sorry!)

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 30, 14 2:58 AM
My daughter and I are playing this game together, and cannot buy the 4th monster as we need 30 diamonds and only have 15, so basically it is hard for us to move on in the game, as it limits what we can do...
I really don't want to actually buy any more, so is there an easier way to get more? thanks

nstspt wrote:Has anyone had any issues with the game not starting at all? When I click on play, I get an ERSEngine message stating "The requested widescreen mode is not supported by your video card." I take this to mean I can't play this game ever on this computer, which basically means I can never play it.

Any suggestions?

Yes...i am having the exact same problem, only just downloaded today & went to play. gives me the same response for full or widescreen. Did you get a response/solution?
Shame really i am a fan of this series. Oh well off to contact support & hopefully get this fixed asap, since i purchased when downloaded (the one time i decide not to trial out a game first!).

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on May 5, 13 6:37 PM
don't worry sorted..ended up walking back out to the hallway & tried again..& worked this time

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on May 5, 13 5:49 PM
I just came on here to try & find out the same thing! i have tried everything, including clicking on the frog & then the arrow...will not move! very frustrating! Don't want to skip it..

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 26, 12 6:55 AM
Hi, hoping someone can help! have been trying for hours to get through the mini game with Amber. cannot seem to break any of the fruit? have tried heaps of variations on the momentum etc, but it either flicks up & hits Amber, or says i am off center. Had a look at a walk though today (which only told me what i was already doing anyway, so no help), and getting very frustrated, as i cannot go any further until i get past this!
Any tips on doing this puzzle would be great! thanks

posted in Supercow on Oct 24, 12 3:48 AM
chipps611 wrote:Platformer games on bigfish (why it doesn't show in genres is a complete mystery to me):

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/23/platformer.html

Thanks for posting this link! just what i was looking for Love supercow though & a sequel would be fantastic! hopefully they will put out another! great fun for the whole family!!

posted in Ozzy Bubbles on Oct 16, 12 8:34 PM
2journey wrote:How does one kill the "big lips" fish on level 40 who spills out fish that seems to follow Ozzy and shooting bubbles doesn't seem to help?

Hey, yes that is a tough one! but definitely can be done. try and get as many of the little fish as you can, (some will give you extra stuff to use, shoot 3 bubbles etc) and also try and hit the big fish when you can...it is quite tricky, make sure you have a few lives up your sleeve first, as you will probably use up a few to get past it! (i know i did!). Goodluck!

posted in Ozzy Bubbles on Aug 31, 12 4:24 AM
trying to work this out as well...at level 33 and won't let me past without getting last fish...& can't get it out...any ideas?? thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Aug 12, 12 5:57 AM
Hey,

sorry i cannot not think of the puzzle you are referring too, but have you tried checking out the walk through? might help you in getting past it

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on May 21, 12 6:15 AM
Hey, you might have to refresh my memory..i have just finished, but can't think of a "faces & accessories" puzzle? which part of the game was that in?

posted in Turtle Odyssey 2 on Mar 27, 12 12:33 AM
Hi, thanks for you reply, i am buying for my daughter, so we will test it out in trial first and then go from there.

thanks again!

posted in Turtle Odyssey 2 on Mar 9, 12 11:26 PM
hi, i have purchased this game for my daughter, but wondering if there is a first installment available? thanks

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 29, 12 1:14 PM
I do remember reading months ago that there talk of them breaking the game into parts..and then i got an email this morning, offering Syberia Part 1, for sale...i guess this would be fine for people that dont really like the LFG...but a bit more costly in the long run....

Anyway..i already have my "full" version, so i'm happy

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 25, 12 2:11 AM
hughchik wrote:And the BUY button works - just purchased & it is downloading now .

What a relief - been meaning to get it for ages & just kept putting it off for some reason

Hope you enjoy it.....gorgeous game!...wish i was playing again for the first time...but since i haven't played it for over a year, i am sure i will get to enjoy it all over again

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 25, 12 2:09 AM
Ok thanks guys...i just couldn't find it....good to know they haven't removed it, such a great game

i have already purchased this, so all good..thanks again for you swift responses!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator