Posts created by bookwriter

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 17 9:06 AM
This is one of my absolute favorite games! I like the artwork, the gameplay is fast yet doable, and upgrades actually help with the game. I can't even count how many times I have played this as it really is fun.

What I would like to see from the developers is a "Happy" series, this being the first...Happy Clinic.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 3:00 AM
Google that exact question and you should get the answer step by step.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 2:59 AM
If you have something on your tray that you want to get rid of you can go to where you put the dirty laundry and click or double click if you have laundry on your tray to get rid of as well.

dunginqueen wrote:Can someone please help me figure out how to use the blind decoration secrete? I have been trying to figure this out for days. I have the Christmas Tree Decoration Blind, but where and how do i access the secrete? Please help and thanks!!

Click on it.

Day 45 – In the very middle of the screen directly behind the guard railing.
Day 48 – Look on top of the elf head on top of the right barber pole at the front door. There he is!

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 2:23 PM
If this is not a problem, please let me know what I am doing wrong. It seems to have started when I got silver in level #15 in Mexico. This was the first silver I had gotten, but I decided to not replay it and go on. It's as if a switch was flipped and not flipped back. I get the required numbers, I get the bell go off that I got the gold star, the girl at the end moves to the left and shows that I got the gold star yet when you go to the map it only shows silver. Can anyone explain to me what is happening or maybe this is an issue that needs to be fixed.

If this is an issue that needs to be fixed, please ask the developers to go back and really make a "relax" mode that allows you to play without the frustration of customers timing out so quickly (even with the upgrades this happens). This would really be a fun game if the frustration level would be brought down from a 50 to a 5.

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 17 3:44 AM
I have gotten more than enough points. The gold star has come up during gameplay to let me know I obtained it, but when I go to the map I only have the silver. I have replayed the 1st level in Brazil 3 times to see what was going on, I have obtained MORE THAN ENOUGH points, but still only have silver. This happened on some other levels as well. Anyone having an issue with this? What am I doing wrong?

posted in Sky Crew Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 8:12 AM
I actually really liked this game. I liked the game play and the art work. I did not purchase the game for several reasons, but if the developers would take it back to the drawing board and rework a few things, this could be a game worth buying. First off, it is as everyone says: just too difficult to play. There IS a relax mode, but it does nothing for you in making the play relaxing (wish developers would realize this). Even with all the upgrades it is impossible to finish many of the levels at gold because of all the going up and back and into the closet and only carrying one gift from the magazine on your cart. So many items to get on a plate, cook, drinks to pour, etc. to get to one customer while there are others waiting in both sections and time is running out. The game was so fun UNTIL you got to those frustrating levels, then it was maddening. Again, I would really like for the developers to rework this for people who like to play a game or just relax and play a game and not drive themselves to tears or madness. I would absolutely buy it if they would do that.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Feb 5, 16 10:23 AM
There are 5 shifts with 5 days in each shift for a total of 25 levels. This game is definitely worth it even at 25 levels. This is the same company that developed Delicious Emily series which is such fun with a great story line and gameplay. Enjoy!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Feb 4, 16 5:41 PM
"Special Items" in this game are what other games call "easter eggs". They are things set into the game scene from other games. An example would be in the first shift "Diagnosis" the two special items are Day 2 – Roll of gauze on floor by stack of dressing gowns and Day 4 – Emily’s diary on the counter. You just have to look for something out of place or something that stands out when you know there is a special item in that scene. Have fun!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Oct 11, 15 1:49 PM
Even if you miss a few they will still come up. The thing you have to do is get them as quickly as you can. Also, at the end I had one customer at the register waiting to check out. I had enough money to make expert so I just kept getting the 4 leaf clovers until I got my last 6...all the while the customer waited. She didn't walk out mad, that's how quickly they came up after I grabbed them. Hope this helps.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Oct 11, 15 10:47 AM
Make sure that you are clicking on the chocolate fountain where it lights up. I have been making the mistake of clicking towards the bottom which doesn't work. Hope this helps. If it doesn't you could ask customer service for help.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Oct 5, 15 8:37 AM
starrylyn wrote:In Emily's return, Day 2 I believe, Angela drops off a dog that you are supposed to call when it starts barking and might annoy a customer. Since this only happens when you drop off food at a table, I haven't had a time when I have played where this has happened more than 5x that you need to call the dog. .... I have replayed his several times. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks fishies.

There are two times that the dog barks behind the counter. You really have to turn up your volume and listen and watch out of the corner of your eyes and keep an eye on that dog. Try it again...hope this helps!

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Oct 5, 15 8:35 AM
Sara_Jay wrote:Hi,

I've completed an entire chapter only getting the silver star (not expert) and still cannot get this award. Any suggestions what I am doing wrong please?! Do you have to get the exact target score as I am finding that impossible..it always goes slightly over, but not enough to get expert or they leave mad and it goes under the target score?!! Help!

You do not have to get the exact target score, just don't get expert. You can slow down your game play (which is really hard to do if you are used to pushing to get expert). You can let people leave mad so you don't get so much money and $50 is deducted for each person that leaves the register this way. Make sure you keep that in mind. Remember....it has to be target or over target, just not expert.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Oct 5, 15 8:31 AM
Ecstatic is all three coins with the paper money when they pay. I learned this from another one of the games where you had to make each customer ecstatic to gain the trophy. Just make sure everyone leaves with those three coins, not two, not one, all three. It is very difficult especially in the levels where you don't have an entertainer. Just serve everyone really fast. Hope you get it....I haven't as yet, still trying!

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 17, 15 5:38 AM
Never even heard of Clutter games until this one, but I'm so glad I now know. I played almost through the demo the first time trying it. Not my usual type of game as I really like TM, but I do have the Gardenscapes series and Barn Yarn, which I have played over and over, but this is so unique I have to get it. I'll also check out the other Clutters. I was concerned it would be too difficult to see everything, but once I got started matching pictures it got easier. Some people are finding the music annoying, but I really liked it. I would recommend to try it...you might like it! I did.
UPDATE: I downloaded and played the others in the Clutter series. I had no idea how fun they all were. I don't know why I've never seen these before, but like I said I'm glad I did. I want to say how much I really like the music AND the dialogue. They are all on my buy list!

posted in Chef Solitaire: USA on Sep 9, 15 8:54 PM
After playing the demo, I do have to say I like this game a lot. The mini games are fun. The game play itself is the usual one up/one down, but the artwork, sounds and music add to the enjoyment of the game. Another thing I really liked was the fact that you are moving through all the states. I did end up purchasing this even though I have a few other solitaire games just because of the uniqueness of it all. UPDATE: I have played through several states and while it is fairly easy, sometimes that is what I want in a game. This is cute, fun and light. I'm really glad I purchased it.

posted in Chef Solitaire: USA on Sep 9, 15 5:40 AM
I am very disappointed myself in the fact that there are so many other "fun" TM and HOG games that are not even on the BF site that are available elsewhere. I don't understand why they are not offered here. I know BF offers games from a particular site that developed the Delicious Emily games, but there are so many more from that series and others that could be offered and are not. I am also reconsidering "swimming off" as well and taking my money elsewhere. This is really just sad.

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Aug 31, 15 8:42 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 24, 15 6:16 AM
Marinersfan04 wrote:I hope other developers will realize how popular the Delicious Emily series has been and still is, and come up with some new TM games in a "series" formula.

I completely agree. When Cake Mania and Diner Dash was no more I was so sad because there were story lines that were so cute and I was waiting to see where they went with it. This series has everything a true TM player likes which is great game play and wonderfully written continuing story lines. The newest Delicious game "Home Sweet Home" is the best yet with tons of different activities to accomplish, plus another great part to the story line of Emily, her family and friends.

I would appreciate so much if BF would offer the others in this series and not wait so long between offerings. I had three game coupons because there has been nothing to purchase. I realize with offering a game a day that it's impossible to offer new games very often, but when there are games out there (that have been out for quite a long time) that can be offered to us and they are not, it is very disheartening.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator