Posts created by Leemo

posted in Solitaire: Ted And P.E.T on Feb 15, 18 6:34 PM
bejo95 wrote:There's a error in the game. In the first part, the last game, it says 49 points to collect but there is only 48. So we cannot play the second part.

I confirm this error.

Thanks Valdy. I tried clicking on it first off but the net went back to inventory each time, so I thought this was the wrong approach. It's always simpler than I think!.....sigh.....thanks again .

Does anyone know how to catch the fly with a net in the tribal village in South America?
I've waved the net near it allover the place until my wrist became tired.

Any tips would be very much appreciated.

Same problem here. playing on i7 PC - Win 10.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 17 9:43 PM
Ww2011 wrote:I really enjoyed this game and finished all levels.. but when I went to bonus level and to the first castle it started out fine letting me build each section then all at once the add on castle sections were not available.. I know there are more to add to it..because I only added 4 sections..any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Same here. I'm playing on an i7PC- Win10.

posted in A Plot Story on Sep 21, 17 5:02 AM
If you play in casual mode with no timer there is a problem with disassemble puzzles.
They will not disassemble. If I put the timer back on then the puzzles work.

I'm on an i7 PC - Win 10.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 12:57 AM
Thanks Giji

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 17 4:31 AM
On bonus level 2 - Hiki-Ri, you have to brew some rum.

The final ingredient, a pink flame-like thing is unavailable. Is there supposed to be a merchant to buy it from?
Cannot complete the level because of this missing ingredient.

Leemo wrote:
Leemo wrote:CfA 2 doesn't load past the developers logo. Immediately changes back to game manager. I'm playing on an i7 PC with Windows 10.

I managed to load the game perfectly this evening! Maybe my PC just needed a reboot?
Just bought it as I enjoyed the first game in the series.

I noticed an interesting bit of info. If I try to run the game with another game site running in the background, the game crashes back to the desktop. If I then exit the other game site, the CfA2 runs perfectly!?

Leemo wrote:CfA 2 doesn't load past the developers logo. Immediately changes back to game manager. I'm playing on an i7 PC with Windows 10.

I managed to load the game perfectly this evening! Maybe my PC just needed a reboot?
Just bought it as I enjoyed the first game in the series.

CfA 2 doesn't load past the developers logo. Immediately changes back to game manager. I'm playing on an i7 PC with Windows 10.

posted in Echoes of Aetheria on Jul 15, 17 4:13 AM
Leemo wrote:I can forge all the weapons and armour except the 3 Mail items. Whatever combination I try these will not forge.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Poor old Kesh has to wear either plate or leather armour.

The game is fantastic, Best RPG I've played in years!

Erm...I have now tried adding wood to the mix and it worked! I'll get over it!

posted in Echoes of Aetheria on Jul 15, 17 4:11 AM
Create the ultimate Grand master armor and sword. You need to forge the special metal to create the armor. The materials cost a LOT! The armor will make you mostly invulnerable. You should be able to forge at least a couple of sets for the group.

Hoard any of the "gold-like" metal you find. I found drops of a good amount but you can't buy it. I forget what it's called since I deleted all my old saves and started a new game, for the same reason you are inquiring about.

posted in Echoes of Aetheria on Jul 15, 17 3:57 AM
Kill the main character first. The crystals seem to be a distraction. unless you can devise which crystal they need the most.

posted in Echoes of Aetheria on Jul 10, 17 6:50 PM
This game is brilliant!

So much thought and imagination. Puzzles to solve, loads of loot, excellent storyline and great graphics.

The characters evolve over time and I like them all now.

Funny, sad, frustrating, rewarding and most of all entertaining.
I've been playing for 3 days solid. Definitely value for money.

posted in Echoes of Aetheria on Jul 10, 17 6:43 PM
I can forge all the weapons and armour except the 3 Mail items. Whatever combination I try these will not forge.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Poor old Kesh has to wear either plate or leather armour.

The game is fantastic, Best RPG I've played in years!

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 10:02 PM
FRHgames wrote:Thanks fishes for your reviews!
1) Bonus level unlocks as you're progressing through the game.
2) Normal level 10. I didn't understand a problem but if you have two coin halves and a tile between them, just drag one half towards the other one to make a coin.

Erm...I feel like a right idiot! Thanks.

Great game. I own all your games as well.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 7:52 PM
Normal level 19.
I am stuck with one hand bag in the right hand column. This bag is sitting between 2 coin halves.

I've tried eliminating pieces with lightening, to create a bomb, but it never works.
Suggestions would be very welcome.

posted in Lifeline on Mar 17, 17 3:43 AM
I'm caught up in the story now so will buy the game. Who cares how long it takes!
Thanks just_joie

posted in Lifeline on Mar 17, 17 2:53 AM
I've sent Taylor to explore the possible crash sites. It would seem I have to guess how much real time it will take for him to walk there,

My question is - Do you have to close the game and check every hour or so to see how far he's progressed?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator