Posts created by reagangirl

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 22, 17 9:00 AM
The game continues to stop and glitch about once through every level. I have to restart the game to play.

I am using an HP CORE i7 laptop.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 10, 14 5:29 PM
Hi! I started this game a couple of weeks ago. I still don't have any friends Here is my friend code (I hope you will add me) 1589 0445. My screen name is RiverSong52. Thank you!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 10, 14 4:29 PM
Okay. Thank you everyone! I did 2 quests and I might just be getting impatient. I hope Gobholme opens soon!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 9, 14 7:24 PM
Hi everyone!

I have been trying to get Gobholme to open up for days. I finished all of Troglid's requests, but it still remains closed. If anyone has a tip I would sure appreciate it!

~River

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 14 8:08 PM
Valdy wrote:I'm afraid the one thing I don't need is more friends. I have already 567 of them. LOL

But since it's you, Reagangirl, and you are still far from that number, I will add your number.

Thank you, Valdy! :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 14 8:06 PM
thistle809 wrote:
reagangirl wrote:I have a question. Is it best to play all the HOS while you are waiting for another scene to become available? Or, should I wait in case I need that scene for another quest. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for any help.

~River

When I enter the game, the first thing I do is check my quests. I click the "button" to go to whatever the item is that I need (one of the "locked" caches, something to craft, etc.), then I click on the Find button to take me to wherever a missing "ingredient" or item for a "lock" can be found. I play that HOS and keep doing that until I have exhausted all the available HOS that pertain to a given quest. Then I play any other available HOS (remember to gather flowers along the way). It helps me to organize things when I start playing the HOS that I don't need for a quest by going to the one furthest from the broken down carriage and working my way "back out". (Just remember to play the HOS that are in the areas off the main "path".) You will always use the items you get in any HOS; maybe not right now, however. I'm level 15 now and at first I wondered what some of these very odd things could possibly be for when I received the "prizes" at the end of a HOS. You will find that it feels really great to have all the pieces to craft something or open a cache at a higher level because you have all these bits and pieces in your inventory. I hope this helps (and makes sense). If I can clarify anything or help in any way, just send me a PM. Have fun, don't let this become stressful.

Thank you! THis makes a lot of sense. I just want to play the game the best I can and I was not sure that I was doing that.

Thank you for putting in the time to write me. I am going to start using your suggestions! :-)

~River

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 11:52 AM
This would be great! I received more than 5 gifts today and I feel bad when I cannot send a gift back. So, even if they just increased the limit to 10 I would be very happy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 8:56 AM
echoedawn wrote:anyone stuck: click on the globe to see what items you need to open the portal. Also, check to make sure you've completed the keys, the book or whatever object must be put together.

Does anyone know how to start the game over? or change players? I can only seem to play under one name as far as I know.

Thanks!

Hi Echodawn!

I know you wrote a few days ago, but I hope this still helps. To start a new game you have to make a new account on your computer. So go to control panel (if you use pc), then under "User accounts and Family Safety", click on add or remove account, on the next page click "Add Account". Once you have a new account your Big Fish Game Manager should show up automatically (mine did). Click on it then click on Free games. You will find Midnight Castle there.

I really hope this helps.

Cheers!

River

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 7:30 AM
I have a question. Is it best to play all the HOS while you are waiting for another scene to become available? Or, should I wait in case I need that scene for another quest. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for any help.

~River

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 7:24 AM
Valdy wrote:
reagangirl wrote:I am just writing to let you know that I found the Bailey. I got to play Wheel of Fortune! Yay!

Welcome to the game, Reagangirl, and good for you for having found it.

Enjoy the game!!

Valdy

Thank you, Valdy. If you need friends (like I do) my friend code is 227681.

Happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 5:19 PM
FishyFemale wrote:
reagangirl wrote:Hi! I am Kandace from Ann Arbor, MI. It is 7:58pm. I found this game today and have been playing all day long. My friend code is 227681. I will send gifts if I have what is on your wishlist.

Ah, and another from MIchigan! Welcome! I'm not too far from you!

Hooray for Michigan!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 4:59 PM
Hi! I am Kandace from Ann Arbor, MI. It is 7:58pm. I found this game today and have been playing all day long. My friend code is 227681. I will send gifts if I have what is on your wishlist.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 4:51 PM
Hello!

I just read your post and I am willing to send you stuff on your wish list. My friend code is 227681. I just started playing the game today so I am only on level 9, but I am willing to share what I have.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 4:46 PM
thistle809 wrote: I would like to thank the folks who have befriended me so far. My Friend ID is 207057. I will always send anything that I have and don't need at the moment.

We do all have to remember that we can only send 5 gifts per day, so not everyone on every player's Friend List will be able to receive a gift from any one person every day. We need some way to let others know what we have a surplus of so they can let us know if they need something we have. I always have lots of some items that I don't need immediately, but they are not on anyone's "Wish List".

I agree that we should have a place to post our excess items. Oh... I sent you a friend request.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 2:03 PM
I am just writing to let you know that I found the Bailey. I got to play Wheel of Fortune! Yay!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 1:01 PM
Hi! I just started playing the game today. I am on level 6. I read here that there is a Wheel of Fortune somewhere. Could you please tell me where it is. I am not sure where the Bailey is. Maybe I have not opened that part of the game?

Thank you for this list and any help you can give me.

~River

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 14 12:19 PM
Hello! My friend code is 227,681. Please add me. I just started playing today, but I am hooked!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator