Posts created by msdrake

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 2:23 PM
I play Midnight Castle on my home computer but I go to Florida in the winter time is there any way that I can play on more than one computer without having to start all over when I travel?

[Removed by Moderator]

Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 14 11:54 AM
Thanks April I guess I never thought to spend those hard earned diamonds during the tournament. Maybe I'll give it a try

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 14 1:49 PM
Can people friend me code is 368706. Thanks in advance

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 14 1:44 PM
How do people get such high scores in the tournaments? I never can get even close to winning diamonds.
Thanks for any help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 14 10:41 AM
Are the Christmas Cards used for something or should they be sold?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 2:54 PM
Thanks I just figured that out. Terrible to get to level 17 and not have figured this all out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 2:53 PM
Thanks I just figured that out. Terrible to get to level 17 and not have figured this all out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 2:13 PM
Well I just figured it out. Never looked under the craft button for pets. lol OK now how do you activate them? I'll go back and try and figure it out by myself but just in case someone can go ahead and answer........

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 1:49 PM
How the heck do you get a new pet, I have tried everything but don't seem to be able to get one. Thanks for any help, you guys are always great with the answers

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 12:39 PM
Oh what great fun. The snowflakes show up clearly so we can all get them easily. I love all the other adornments also. Should be Christmas year round.

Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 14 5:13 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to have my game in progress on my home computer and put it on my laptop? We are snowbirds an leaving for Florida for four months. I downloaded it on my laptop but it started me on a new game.

Thanks for any help.

Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 14 2:16 PM
Thanks Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 14 12:18 PM
Do you get penalties for misclicks in this game? I seem to have a terrible time getting enough coins. Right now I need 5,000 to open a new area and $3,000 to craft something. Any hints on getting extra coins. You are always so helpful to me., I get my 3 flowers now almost all the time. My game playing is getting better and better except for the darn coins.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 14 1:40 PM
Thanks kahmatash, I have it on my wish list but have not gotten any. So guess I just have to be patient,

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 14 11:28 AM
Hi, how do you find the unique stamps? I'm just stuck until I can find one.

msdrake

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 14 2:57 PM
Hi all who have helped me along. I'm at level 19 now and a whole new area has opened up for me. So I am excited. I'm getting some of the flowers but a long way from getting them all. Anyway I'm so grateful for the advice and direction. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 14 8:36 AM
Thanks all for the information I'll have a good time between games searching for those flowers.

msdrake

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 14 4:05 AM
Hi all, I have managed to get to level 18 and love this game (except for the wait time of course) Here are my questions.

I have built up 38 diamonds is it worth it to use them to be able to do a scene right away? I kind of feel if the game is going to get harder when I finally open a new area I should wait to use them.

Potionmant the Alchemist - how important is it to do his quests? It seems as though alot of them cannot be completed until the middle of the night. Those darn wait times again.

Morphing flowers. I have only gotten a few. Do they show up on a regular schedule? Can they be anywhere in the scene or are they usually at the top? I just seem to have a hard time finding them.

Thanks for any information you can give me. msdrake aka Mary

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 14 11:44 AM
my code is 345806 Thanks for helping me I'm playing without buying anything...since NO money available. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 14 11:41 AM
I'm playing on Windows my code is 345806, I'm trying to play without ever buying anything since I am elderly and we just barely get by. I know I posted before and someone told me it is possible to play without paying. It sure is slow though.

Mary aka Mika

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator