Posts created by chrisooo6

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma on Dec 23, 12 5:24 PM
this was a very good game ,i realy enjoy playing it on a very hot day in sydney 39, it was not to hard and easy to follow, i bought it ,i will play it again soon, chris

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Dec 2, 12 5:56 PM
i realy enjoyed this game murder she wrote 2 ,nice colourfull pictures ,i bought murder she wrote 1 to ,very nice and good games chris sydney australia

posted in Artifacts of the Past: Ancient Mysteries on Jun 26, 12 4:03 AM
on the right side you see the ring with 4 colours click one time on red
click 2 times on green
1 time on purple
1 time on yellow
it opens and you see the statued. the first one look at the middle one that look at you the thirth one look at the middle one .
then go the compas click w click e click s click t

posted in Flip Words 2 on May 5, 12 5:59 PM
a very good game ,nice to do with friends and family only the point system is not very good you can lose all your points on the end i hope we see flipwords 3 soon .with a better point system for the rest a very good game thanks chris australia

posted in Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow on Apr 14, 12 7:19 PM
is is to dark, what a shame ,if it was lighter it will be good game maybe ,me to i delite it after 10 min

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 28, 12 3:23 PM
you have to delite the game and download the game again ,they changed the game with more skip buttons about the safe follow the arrows , all the buttons have to press in

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Feb 27, 12 3:25 AM
click on the books in order 21 17 14 8 ok have fun

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Feb 27, 12 3:20 AM
Jerripat wrote:It's been 3 days and not one fish hasa answered my question. I try to answer you when I can. Have pity on a 79-year-old lady & spent money on this game. Without help I can't play it.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 26, 12 12:17 AM
delite the game and down load the game again you get more skipbuttons and they change a little bit the game xx

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 18, 12 10:46 PM
delite the game and download it again they changed the game with more skip buttons xx

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 18, 12 6:58 PM
delite the game and download it again there are more skip buttons and the safe is smaller

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 4, 12 9:19 PM
i know this safe is not easy ,but if you know how to do it it is ok ,maybe start somewere every safe is different ,you have to push all the buttons the last is the brown button , if it say 2r press 2 buttons on the right 4d go 4 down so you go to all the buttons , i hope this help ,i wish they had skip buttons for the mini games ,that one with the green light i dont like ,but after a while i get the green lights but if there is a skip button i skip that one with the green lights so try again that safe ,i like that one now xx

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 1, 12 9:21 PM
brookings wrote:I buy all the Big City Adventure games, however, this one has no skip options for some of the puzzles. I'm stuck,and no walkthrough either. Very disappointing.

posted in Anka on Dec 8, 11 2:43 AM
i cant find the 7 evidence ,i say make photo off the blood but were is the blood

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Nov 29, 11 1:09 AM
have a close look they are all in the same place were you found the others ,

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Nov 27, 11 4:22 AM
put the oil on top of the pan

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Nov 27, 11 4:21 AM
put the lighter on the other stove beside the pan

posted in Letters from Nowhere 2 on Apr 4, 11 12:38 AM
on te cupbourd there is a brown bag bring it to the potion

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 17, 11 5:23 PM
i found this game so good ,i realy enjoyed it i bought and now my husband is playing it ,i hope he will enjoy it to , keep up the good work , chris sydney australie xxxx

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 17, 11 5:22 PM
i found this game so good ,i realy enjoyed it i bought and now my husband is playing it ,i hope he will enjoy it to , keep up the good work , chris sydney australie xxxx

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator