Posts created by Mookhebbe

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 11 9:10 AM
After a few minutes my computer starts to make peeping sounds (like bios peeps). Very annoying and to much noise to go on playing.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Nov 4, 10 12:38 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:I find the addition of "satanic" or "occult" imagery greatly adds to the eerie atmosphere of games and since that eerie atmosphere is one of the things I like most in a game I have to say I want more rather than less.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Nov 4, 10 12:21 PM
Is OSM related to BDSM?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 18, 10 11:23 AM
ladydee1967 wrote:I am kicking myself in the ****! I had 42 minutes on the trial version left and decided to buy the game...now it says installation failed. Before any of this happened it automatically downloaded the new game manager. I am really frustrated with this and will have to wait until I get home from work before I try any fixes and contact customer service....grrrrr

I have the exact same problem. History repeats itself. New Game Manager, a lot of problems. And as always it will be my computer who is the blame. This stinks

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jul 19, 10 5:18 AM
I beta-ed Drawn 2. It is a very nice game, same concept as Drawn 1. Very nice game, but in no way easier.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on May 27, 10 5:19 AM
As a European I don't understand the fuzz about this flag. A traitorous and racist symbol? Well it is a flag, nothing more, noting less. And I don't understand that the feelings about a war so long ago are still so strong. C'mon you react if you were present at all the fighting that has been going on. I like the reenactments of war, it is a great way to learn things about those wars, better then learning from a book. We don't have reenactments about WW2, but we have reenactments of other wars, equaly bloody and equaly gruesome. And we don't need to reenact concentration camps, they are still found all over the world. One thing I learned over the years and that is that mankind doesn't learn from mistakes like these.

And if the dev is a hardcore Confederate? Doesn't he/she also have the right to voice his opinion. I believe that is what our great grandfathers have been fighting for, to give us freedom of speech.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 23, 10 11:22 PM
Me thinks this discussion is cruelty to me. What a lot of utterly nonsence to cry over harm done in a game. Maybe the dev should have included the line: no harm was done to any animal during making of this game.

And if you want something really nice? Try Overlord ! In the first one you are a killing nice fluffy sheep and in the sequal you are hunting and smashing little baby seals. And I love the game. But never had the urge to club down any sheep or seal.

posted in Exorcist on May 3, 10 5:46 AM
I am downloading it too, I hope it will be as good as the movie. I loved the movie.

posted in Mystic Gallery on Apr 21, 10 4:15 AM
At this moment I am ashamed being a fellow fish of you bashers. I am not native english either and I am sure I make a lot of grammar faults. But to attack a person like that?

SHAME ON YOU

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 16, 10 5:09 AM
Maybe you should try Teletubbies? They are not political. Oh no, there is a gay teletubbie. You probbly would be offended by that also.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Apr 15, 10 11:13 PM
Maybe you should try a Teletubbie game?

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 1:31 AM
@ Poodlebear: I use Firefox and Vista. Left my anti virus on.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 12:54 AM
Downloaded without problems, played for 10 minutes. Wow what an awsome game. Like the graphics, music isn't annoying. Hints recharge fast. Have to save the rest of the demo for tonight, if DH likes it also it is a definite buy. The CE has en extra level to play when you have finished the main game. Like the latest treasure seekers.
Will get back on replayebility when I have demoed it further with DH.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 12:53 AM
Downloaded without problems, played for 10 minutes. Wow what an awsome game. Like the graphics, music isn't annoying. Hints recharge fast. Have to save the rest of the demo for tonight, if DH likes it also it is a definite buy. The CE has en extra level to play when you have finished the main game. Like the latest treasure seekers.
Will get back on replayebility when I have demoed it further with DH.

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 10, 10 12:44 AM
Thanx, would have missed it

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 5:20 AM
Thanks you all, for saving an hour of my life

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 2:05 AM
Demo-ed it, loved it, bought it

Great job, Willie

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 1:55 AM
You have to click (find) on the tarot card first. After that you can click on objects.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 12, 10 10:34 PM
I am sorry that you are having troubles. But mine works perfectly, no probs what so ever.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 12, 10 10:16 PM
It is here, on the homepage

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator