Posts created by Cjb58

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 12, 15 9:55 AM
After winning the level the game freezes and I have to play it over and over. Anyone else with this problem.?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 9, 15 9:27 AM
I ave no sun icon Just the rain

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 28, 14 3:42 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but in this foggy level I chopped one wood but after that I have no idea. Please help if you can.

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 15, 13 7:52 AM
Do u keep the tavern? with the tavern and flower garden there is no way I can get close to the money

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 25, 13 3:15 PM
found hammer and flashlight. Haven't played in a couple of yrs so forgot.
that's all I found. It's in the beginning ot Azada.
Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 23, 13 8:28 AM
I am totally stuck. I can't get enough gold to patch holes so my deliveries get through. How do you build things when u don't have enough gold, stone.?

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 12, 13 5:43 AM
I don't know how to get 50 food on this level. I saw posting on this level about building the bank. Do I need to build a quarry too. I still need to have food. Don't know where to get the wood from.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 5, 13 2:51 PM
I've tried this level many times. I can't enough food at the beginning to get very far. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 2, 13 6:45 AM
I can't get wood because there are no trees. I tried to get to the lumberman to buy wood but you need wood to get there. Can anyone help?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 27, 13 1:36 PM
I ran out of wood after the 3rd house.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 12, 13 2:49 PM
I have built the druid house, stone quarry, farm and 2 chamber houses. Is there anyway to delete a house? I'm on my 6th time and still can't figure out how to complete this level. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 12, 13 9:12 AM
Is there any way to delete a building to make room for another? I built a druid house, farm, and quarry for the stone. How do I build a 3rd chamber house? I want to delete that house but don't know if u can. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on my 6th try and still can't figure it out.
Thanks

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 11, 13 6:19 AM
I start with 5 stones but I don't know how to get anymore. Could u pls help me?

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 2, 13 2:10 PM
I built towers but I still can't get close enough to close up the hole they come out of. Does anyone know how to do this?

posted in Viking Brothers on Jun 2, 13 6:00 AM
Where do u get the gold?

posted in Big Bang West on May 16, 13 2:47 PM
For some reason, I keep losing money without a lumber mill or stone mine. I can't seem to make money. I'm lost after trying several times.

posted in Viking Brothers on May 6, 13 3:47 PM
There is a small totem house towards the fairy. Once it is "torn" down it turns into a house which produces gold.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 23, 13 4:25 PM
do u have to demolish the market and the sawmill after meetilng wood requirement and build 2 more buildings so I can use defense on them?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 23, 13 7:53 AM
I exchange foods for wood. How do I get enough gold to build the yogurt factory?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 2:11 PM
How do u get money? I built the market but if I sell the curd at the begilnning I don't have enough to exchange for wood.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator