Posts created by HerrFlick

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower on Feb 23, 17 4:10 PM
Could not get the hook out of the rock. Had to restart the game to continue. Update please.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Jan 18, 16 4:20 AM
Select zones of squares by dragging the pointer and form the drawings on the small screens.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on Jan 16, 16 4:29 PM
I'm in the secret room with 4 tv screens. The info says: By using the presented function select the illuminated tiles. Am I stupid? I hav'nt the slighted idea what to do. HELP.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 15 12:11 PM
Played the survey, it was great. Bought the game, my biggest mistake ever.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 14 4:26 AM
Had the same problem. Two blocks at the same place at the third position on top and an empty space at the second position on top. Had to skip.

posted in The Fog on Jan 16, 14 12:58 PM
Don't know how I did it but the door opened suddenly. You have to get -8 in the rows with the minus bulbs and +8 in those with the + bulbs. At first it did'nt worked and I started switching the numbers keeping the right result and suddenly the door opened. The combination disappeared so fast that I could'nt note it, all I remember is that one line had the 2 zero's and -1 and -7. Hope this helps a bit.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes on Sep 22, 12 12:09 PM
Is this a game you have to play till the end in one session? Everytime I stop the game and want to play later on I have to start from the beginning. Always the same message: Your save data is corrupted and will be deleted. What's the problem?

Really enjoyed this game. In the Bonus Game the birdman is sitting next to the carroussel and whistling for his lost bird. One moment he looks into the camera and almost can't hold his laughing. Just great.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 6:06 PM
The problem still stands and no update for this game?????

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 12 2:35 PM
The drawing with the chalk is impossible. Had to start all over several times because the **** would'nt accept. There was no reset for one drawing, so start all over again. Skipped it.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Jan 29, 12 6:54 AM
No sound during gameplay, only during intro. Game freezes everytime in the church and cannot play the music on the organ.

In the bonus game the ankh disapeared from the board. How can I finish this mini game ?????

Great game, hard but great. Almost fell off my chair laughing when mother exploded. Game freezed several times, had to restart it. Haven't finished yet, hope it won't freeze again or I have to light the fireplace.

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Nov 4, 11 6:43 AM
Really fantastic game. Can't wait for the sequel.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 11 2:40 AM
Where is the bonus game? After playing the game I can't find the bonus game.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 11 4:17 PM
Many times I read in the forum that it takes ages to download a game. I've downloaded this one (879,26 M in 5 minutes and 2 secs. Installing the game took 2 minutes and 7 seconds. Is everybody's download speed so low? I'm from Belgium and my provider gives me a maximum downloadspeed of 30 Mbps, that is depending on the servers speed and of course my subscription at my provider. Upgrading can speedup to 100 Mbps but the cost of the subscription gets higher. I've played the demo for 50 minutes without a problem and I hope so for the rest of the game I've downloaded now. Personally I have no problems with the new Game Manager but I liked the old one better. Hoping everyone understands my English

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 11 4:06 PM
Played the demo. Graphics and storyline OK but the game was too easy for me and I played the hard mode. Puzzles solved in less than a minute and hidden objects too easy to find. Sorry, no buy for me.

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jul 23, 11 4:24 PM
Liked chapter 1, chapter 2 was somewhat a disappointment. Did'nt liked chapter 3 at all. I don't like the **** scenes. Boring to find 20 of the same objects every time.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 26, 11 3:50 PM
The game is ok but the bonusplay is disappointing. Certainly not worth the extra money.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Apr 13, 11 11:51 AM
Liked the game, great graphics and an excellent soundtrack.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator