Posts created by DJG1122

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 10, 17 8:19 AM
First, click on both side-to-side rockets. Then click on the up-and down rocket. The first key will drop out. Then play as usual and the second key will show up.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 17, 17 1:09 PM
I am stuck on bonus level 33. Can you help? Thanks

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 11, 17 9:47 AM
Further on in the game,(almost to the end), you receive a paper with the runes that you place on the white lady. This shows you the order for the beads at the top.

posted in Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom on Mar 6, 17 7:13 AM
Downloaded trial. Black screen, access violation. Came out of game, clicked on it again and it started playing. Windows 10.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 13, 17 12:10 PM
I like this game. No bells and whistles is a nice relaxing change. Sometimes I get so caught up in finding the collectibles or morphs, I'm not enjoying playing the game. Not complicated, although I did have to skip a couple of the mini games.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on May 1, 16 9:47 AM
Glad someone explained this. I spent quite a bit of time looking for a shoe.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 3:59 PM
I don't have the sword, used it earlier. Can't go further. Help!!

It is a glitch. I started over with another profile amd it worked this time.

It is a glitch. I started over with another profile and it finally worked.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 15 8:52 AM
Thanks NewRome. Putting the colors EXACTLY like shown in the guide works. I had to work with it a few minutes to get the colors exactly right, but it does work!

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 29, 15 6:39 AM
Having the same problem. Adjusted the hands to 3:35 and get yellow sparkles, but nothing else happens. Any suggestions?

It finally worked at 3:43.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 20, 15 1:05 PM
Same for me. I had the skip function disengaged but the game wouldn't give me the achievement.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 15 2:39 PM
Same thing happened to me in the cave. No shards. My count said 18 shards. However, when I cleared the snow and went forward and cleared the shards from the next scene, my count said I had 24.

posted in Black Viper: Sophia's Fate on Apr 29, 15 12:03 PM
Do you have the blowpipe, syringe and poison? Syringe is in room with chest with 5 digit number-the game will then let you make the poison. Use the syringe/dart on the guard. There is a brick wall with numbers-enter the 5 digit number you found in the chest. The blowpipe is in the room with her cell.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 3:12 PM
Pink, green, blue, yellow.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 3:11 PM
Pink, green, blue, yellow.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 15 3:08 PM
I had the same problem. Backed out and came back in several times. I touched the top jewel, the right jewel, the bottom jewel and then the left jewel and it worked. Hope this helps.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 14 7:31 AM
And me.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 3:18 PM
No. Just the first move and showing the doves. Thanks.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 12:22 PM
There isn't a solution in my SG either. There is a screen shot of the first move and a screen shot of the doves. Instructions say "move knight into designated slot using knight move; use every tile once".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator