Posts created by crabsssss

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 8:44 AM
So where do the Spring Cake and Wreath of Spring disappear to? I crafted one of each (and got the achievement bonus to prove it), but they don't show up in my inventory or even in the crafting section when I want to try crafting something that needs a spring cake? Is this a glitch?

posted in Time Gap on Sep 14, 16 6:00 AM
This game is a fraud. It was not modified when it was converted from a free game to a Big Fish Games offering. There are so many things wrong with it that it is the most frustrating game to play ever.

For example, there is a spaceship that flies across the screen and you are asked to pay $7500 to send a photo 100 times. Then a new location is supposed to open. Okay, I did that. I even bought the keys to all the new locations of which there are 6 or 7. I applied the keys. And NOTHING happened. No new locations opened. How frustrating is that?

Then there are all the hints you receive as bonuses. These are hints to mini games THAT DO NOT EXIST. There are only 2 mini games and both are Match 3 games. The others do not exist. Ever.

Then there are all the awards for completing mini games THAT DO NOT EXIST.

Then, if you are trying to complete a collection, you have to repeat a location hundreds of times which is so irritating and BORING.

Then, for 3 weeks I have sent several emails asking for assistance or explanation for the problems I am experiencing. I did not receive a single answer to my questions. All I get is generic emails saying that if I have further questions they will reply, but they NEVER DO REPLY.

My advice? Don't waste your money buying this game.

posted in Time Gap on Sep 5, 16 8:18 AM
1. I've bought all 100 photos on the spaceship so I've opened all the other locations. I've also bought keys to all the new locations (yurt, desert, thermae, kitchen, ship, etc). But the new locations have not opened. Very frustrating. How do I get them to open?

2. What is the point of all the bonus hints you receive for "Firestorm" games when there are no Firestorm games?

3. Why has the Tornado game gotten stuck at level 42? It won't let me complete the last 5 levels.

4. Why are so many "tools" provided which are never actually used to complete a collection? I have 147 of one tool which I've never used and have nowhere to use.

I don't think this game was properly modified for this time of use. It must've had more features when it was a "free" game but they didn't bother modifying it for this type of game.

My list of problems with this game goes on and on.

posted in My Tribe on Oct 31, 09 1:18 PM

Oh know i got a band aid ok i admit it

posted in My Tribe on Oct 31, 09 1:16 PM
ow I dont know
I like adventure

posted in My Tribe on Oct 31, 09 1:15 PM

I like My Tribe

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator