Posts created by ScrapppingALL

I played the game and found the diamond, and heart, but it stopped there and wouldn't let me play the game again. So, I'm stuck already outside of the door.

Great...go figure!

Purchased the game. I was fairly far in the game. It said, do you want to upload a fix. I did, and it ran the update and now it says I am done with my 60 minutes trial. I PAID FOR THE GAME!!

GEESH...

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 12:04 PM
Can't call on phone...no paper even though I picked it up!

Thanks,
Sheila

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 5:19 PM
Torbjorg wrote:I have been playing for a couple of hours, and i came back to the house the second time. wanted to take a break, but when i started the game againn im now back at the beginning with all my items there, but i cant get back to where i was in the game! BFG this isnt good enough, you need to fix this asap. this is my third game in the past week that i have a problem with. i have updated my video card, and followed your step by steb solutions to fix this, but nothing helps, so the problem has to be at your end here! I've been a member since june 2007 and never had any problems like this before, if you dont want to loose customers, you should give some kind of feedback to all of us about this problem.

LONG STANDING MEMBER ALSO...TIME TO RUN NOT WALK AWAY!!!!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 5:15 PM
niya00 wrote:I finally got my game working last nite and bought it. now it wont open AGAIN. get that opening screen then a flash and back to game manager. After reading all the posts, I think maybe the problem is in the game manager itself! Had nothing but problems lately. Been a member over 5 years and this just started recently. I can buy games from other sites and they work fine. I think I'm ready to quit BF once I use up my credits (if i can get the games to play) So long BF, it's been grand.

DITTO!!!!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 5:13 PM
AGAIN I PURCHASED A GAME AND NOW I CANNOT FINISH IT. I HAD THE ROPE, BUT WENT TO THE CLOCK AND I NO LONGER HAD THE ROPE. NOW I'M IN THE TROPHY ROOM AND CAN'T GET THE HOOK DOWN. I AM SO TIRED OF PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR CRAPPY GAMES!!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS!!

I'M OFF TO FINAL ANOTHER COMPLAINT!!!!

TIRED OF BFG~!~

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Sep 15, 10 3:59 PM
Once again, another game that isn't working!!! I thought this was a game that was well played so I didn't think I would have trouble with the tomb like others. It didn't open up so I could get the gloves.

I'm STUCK!!!!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 10 10:33 AM
BTW - There was no other note stating if I did the FIX I would lose the game completely or have to start from the beginning. It was just a FIX for the cursor issue.

Not happy!!!

Sheila

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 10 10:18 AM
I bought the Nightmare Adventures and was ALMOST DONE!!! I put in the FIX and now it's sitting in my MUST BUY!!!!! I bought it!!!!

Oh crap...fix one thing and another thing breaks! Off to go tell the BFG!!!!!!

OMG...I was almost done!!!!!!!

Sheila

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 11:53 AM
Jumpy cursor problem just like everybody else. Seems like it would be a fun game, but definitely need to make changes. Very frustrating.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 3, 10 12:17 PM
I WASN'T having ANY problems until I did the stupid update, and now I can't even stay into the game. Completely frustrasted.

Unfix what you fixed...PLEASE

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 10 8:23 AM
Awesome, Challenging, Great NEW GAMES, can't get enough of it!! Besides Asylum it's definitey my top 2!!!

Thanks for finally changing up the games, and having NEW games!!!!

Sheila

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 5:06 PM
Good thing I haven't purchased it. I can't get it to work either..

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 2:13 PM
I'm stuck also..lost the clock hand also! I want to continue this game.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 17, 10 7:07 PM
but, there is no scoop in my game and I am almost at the end. Don't tell me I have to start over.

Off to go look again...but I need it for the recipe.

Thanks

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 14, 10 2:03 PM
OMG...why is it that I have to hear all this chit-chat all the time. Is there anyway to get through this game without dealing with all this random talking. It's driving me nuts...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 8:41 AM
First of all I want to begin by saying I've played almost all of the Hidden Objects games.

I feel like you are on a random, scattered, and unorganized maze. I have NEVER had to use the Walk Through for any other game and for this game, if you don't you are totally for a loss. I realize they worked totally on the great graphics of the game, but lost it for the game itself.

I'm just happy I bought the $6.95 special.

Disappointed in Texas,

Sheila

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear on Dec 4, 09 11:55 AM
I'm having problems with this game with it stalling and I actually received an error because it just wouldn't go on to the next phase.

NE1 else having issues?

Just wondering?

Sheila

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator