Posts created by whiteeagle2173

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 13 12:35 PM
Don't see any forum about this. I bot the CE and all is fine. I play the basic game with no probs. At end of play it asks if I want to play bonus game? I say play and it wants to know if I want to start the game over?Why start over it will just ask again.
I'm in Grandhogs Day.

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 12 10:26 AM
I haven't had any of the above probs.
I am in the extra play and to the point of making the acid. I put the bottle under 1 one time then 2 two times then 4 one time and ending with 3 one time. I am supposed to go to the roof but the bottle wont go in the elevator. I don't see any other bottle to put it in. How do I go on. I'm practically finished with the game.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Sep 2, 12 4:45 PM
I have the blackboard up and doing the squares for the old lady. The strategy says click on dots with chalk. When I do that the line lasts for a few seconds and disappears.I think I've done all needed to get to the black board. Any suggestions?

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers on Jul 27, 12 1:53 PM
RE my lost tile. It kept guiding me back to the left of the gate. Now I found you use the wrench to remove the nuts thereby getting the 4th tile, go to the statue and put it in and get the cross. go to the cathedral put the cross in its place and get the PRIEST FIGURINE and the locket. That's all I needed. thanks

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers on Jul 27, 12 8:28 AM
Ive gotten thru the stairway to the basement and cut the vines for the tile, I think the 4th one. Somewhere after that I've lost the tile, I have nothing to put in the base of the statue. Therefore no crucifix. I guess I'm stuck. huh,
Oh, I have already opened the gates, even raising the red flag. It makes me go back to the left of the gates telling me the key to the gates, which I've already opened, is in the courthouse. Help would be appreciated.

I'm surprised you get a card on the black mask. I can only find 14 cards.
The toy sword the picture puzzle and 12 cards in the one.
There is already a card in the masks, but my 14 cards won't go there.
I think I've already gone thru it once.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 10, 11 7:50 AM
I found it thanks. It was hiding lol

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 10, 11 6:34 AM
I've gotten to chapter 3 just fine, great game btw, But when it says "After you have assembled the ladder, place them on the house wall closest to the key."
I don't see anywhere where or how to assemble the ladder. ????

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 22, 09 5:05 AM
I find when opening this game, the mouse pointer moves very slowly and uncontrollable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no help, same thing.
My System is XP Home Edition V 2002 SP3
Intel
Celeron CPU 2.93 GHz
2.93 GHz 1.49 GB of RAM

I have two other games:
G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor
Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst
and they work fine.
I have 25GB free space on this drive. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator