Posts created by nannybrite

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Oct 18, 13 1:48 AM
Never mind. My bad. Had numbers for DAN. That's what you get for playing at 4 a.m. And NO , I didn't just get up. This game is addicting.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Oct 18, 13 1:47 AM
Never mind. My bad. Had numbers for DAN. That's what you get for playing at 4 a.m. And NO , I didn't just get up. This game is addicting.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Oct 18, 13 1:47 AM

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Oct 18, 13 1:41 AM
Can't get numbers and am about to scream. Do the gages have to stop jumping if you have the right numbers? I have 12 8 and 6. 12 is a given but it still jumps. HELP?

posted in Scrabble on Jul 18, 13 8:54 PM
I love this game! When playing against the CPU of course it uses words you don't know. Then you look up the word and WOW you learn a new word. If you don't like losing ( I only won twice so far) to the CPU ,play against yourself. A more even match. Have a little respect for the guys that have to keep EVERYONE in the world happy! I'm just a little fishy in a great big wonderful pond. Thanks Big Fish!

posted in Scrabble on Jul 18, 13 8:38 PM
You need to type the word on your computer then press enter. Hope that helps.

posted in Ringlore on Jul 16, 13 3:23 PM
I love this game for a relaxing way to pass the time! BUT For the life of me I can't get past level 15.o matter how full my game vial is it starts to wipe out on level 10. I even played the game using all hints (No chastising) But it still did the same thing. Any hints? I love Zenergi too and wish there were more like them. I have all the web ones too.

posted in Ringlore on May 27, 13 8:56 AM
I've gotten to #15 but can't get higher. I did one game using all hints and it helped see what they did? Would love to get beyond 15.

posted in Ringlore on Jan 23, 13 5:52 PM
Has anyone gotten past #14 in the easy round? Just can,t do it.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 4:56 PM
This may sound trivial after all the problems everyone has had. I had no problems except I can't find all the dolls. First time thru I found 17. Next time 22. Does anyone know where they all are? Is there a bonus for finding all of them.The stratagy guide says nothing.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 11:56 AM
I'm already on my 2nd time thru (Couldn't find all the dolls ) and no problems on my pc. Love the came!

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Nov 18, 12 6:45 AM
I am having a different problem. I have a lot of stop or jumpy action with my cursor.I will uninstall and see if that helps. Anyone have the same problem?

posted in Triazzle Island on Nov 2, 12 1:33 PM
me too. Piece of cake up to now. I've tried making several triazzles but always get stuck with one or two pieces. Getting frustrated. Wish they had hints. Good luck.

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Oct 10, 12 12:59 PM
WOW! I have bought many games from big fish, mostly HO and think this is my favorite! Lots of great games (How can you sat t00 many? Keeps you from buying more, sorry BF) The HO scenes were hard but not too and the graphics were wonderful. I'm a midievil, dragons fairy tale lover so I was in heaven. Never played a game twice but this one I will. Thanks BF!

posted in Word Web Deluxe on Oct 7, 12 5:22 PM
When I am making a large word (from dictionary) I often get a red X and can't continue. Why???? Anyone!

posted in Word Web Deluxe on Oct 7, 12 5:19 PM
Have you tried leaving the hyphen out? Just a guess.

posted in Word Web Deluxe on Oct 7, 12 5:17 PM
I have the same trouble. I get a red X on a tile when I try for a long word I got from the dictionary. I still like the game though.

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 15, 12 4:30 PM
First time ever a hidden object game I Haven't aced. A great fun challenge and I admit to using mega hints. But lots of fun, challenging and great graphics. Thanks for great games and a chance to try them again on there own. Well worth the $$$$$$

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 15, 12 4:25 PM
Thanks! It was the starting over that had me stumped. And I'm off again and thanks again!

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 14, 12 11:16 AM
HELP!!! Someone please get me away from the symbols in the cemetery. The hints don't help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator