Posts created by Bella43099

I brought the $19.99 Version so far I like it so I am taking my time!

posted in Find Your Own Way Home on Dec 11, 09 1:38 PM
I will give it 1 last try! I love the group/music I think I still have a couple of minutes left on the game i will download again !

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 2:28 PM
I am having the same problem! my daughter even cleared up my laptop for me so I know I have enough room oh well i i give up!!!

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 1:56 AM
In England the the lift is an elevator it depends on if you understand what they are talking about this also happened in some other games where you are looking for one thing then when you use a hint you find out it was something else??? Sometimes things don't look like what they should either??

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Dec 9, 09 3:34 PM
Thanks For the Heads Up,But, If it Seems To Good To Be True It Usually Is !!! Nobody Gives Away something For Nothing !! Watch Out For Wolves in Sheeps Clothing !! YOU Don't Want To Catch A Virus You Can't Get Rid Of I Will Pass thanks anyway!!

Why Is There Not A Trail Game For "MYSTERY CASE FILES: DIRE GROVE????? I Would Like To Know If It Is Worth $19.99 Or $6.99 And If I Don't Like It Do I Get A Refund Or Could I Trade it For another Game????? Holding My Breath Till I Get An Answer? I'm Feeling Faint Please Hurry!!!!!

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 7, 09 9:29 AM
It Happens Whenever You Leave For A Long Time

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 7, 09 9:26 AM
The last One I Found was the Triangle Which Is On The Building The Hint Does work Hit The Clock And Not The Word Hint Any Help???

They Want $19.99 For 1 Game But I Will Get 3 Games For The Same price I Already Spent Over 1,000 Dollars On Mostly Hidden Object Games For Now I Am Waiting Maybe Santa Will Bring It To Me For Christmas Have You Heard We Are In a Recession????

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 7, 09 1:37 AM
Thanks For Responding To My question At least Someone Else out There Was Wondering The same thing But they were afraid That The Question Would Not Get answered Thanks Again!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 7, 09 12:35 AM
The Banana Is On The Path To The Wayside shed Next To a Tree On The Left Now Don't Eat The Banana It Is For The Monkey(FUNNY)

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 7, 09 12:12 AM
They might Be Talking About The Stones Some Of Them Have To Be pressed Or You Might Not Have Opened Something That needed A Key??I'm Just guessing Here Do not shoot the messenger Or Maybe You Didn't Play The Mini-game And You're Missing one Of the Gems?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 6, 09 9:01 PM
According To The Game I Finished In 10 Hours I've Been Playing Since The Game Came Out About A Couple Of days ago So I Don't Think 10 Hours Is right Unless they Are Talking about Actual Game Play?

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 6:56 PM
Did Any Of You Think To Check Your Memory ? Even A Glass Of Water Over Flows When It Is Over Filled? If This Is Your Problem I'm Glad I Could help If Not I Am Truly Sorry For Putting In My 2Cents!

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 5:48 PM
When Was The Last Time You Checked Your memory? Maybe That Has Something To do With Your Problem??

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 5:43 PM
You Have To Repair The fountain When the water flows The board Will Drop!

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 1:32 PM
You Have To Use A Hint Follow Where The Hint Goes Shoot From There It Is On The Spinning Wheel You Might Not Get It At First So Keep Trying It Will happen Please Write Back I Want To Know If i Was Any Help?

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 1:24 PM
I Just Finished The shooting gallery The #'s 13, 21, 52 Are On The spinning Wheel Your Best Bet Is To Use a Hint Follow Where The hint takes You Shoot from There For Each # It might Be Different It Will take a While So Be patient Don't get Mad If You Don't Get It At First It Will Happen I Have Faith In Both Of You! Write Back Let Me Know If I Was Any Help??

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 12:50 PM
I Am Also Stuck I am Going to The Walkthrough It's Not cheating It Is there to Help

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 11:59 AM
I Personally Love hidden object Games. I Let My Grandchildren Help Me Their Eyes Are Better Than Mine And I love How Happy They Get Because They Can Help. If You Don't Like These Types Of Games Then Go Play Some Boring match 3 Game?? Did I Say That loud Enough?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator