Posts created by theresa60

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 17, 15 2:35 PM
I'm in the mansion and unable to pen the box in the hallway to retrieve what the butler put in there. I need to find the handle to the phonograph and can't find that either and there's nothing else I can do because it won't let me leave the mansion until I've completed the tasks there. What's wrong with this game?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Feb 17, 13 4:55 PM
jeannwosu wrote:why is this game so missed up I cannot get the shoe closet key because the hidden object game is not showing or the hidden object game showing for me to get the glass shoe for ciderellas room can anyone HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Feb 17, 13 1:34 PM
I'm stuck in the last section of Dark Parables The Exiled Prince. I can't find the evidence in the Cinderella's shoe closet from page 16. Everytime I try to click on her glass slipper upon the right shelf nothing happensand I'm not able to unlock the lock at the bottom of the cabinet in that room What do I do next? I'm very frustrated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator