Posts created by medview2

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 21, 16 7:29 AM
I don't know if the link I posted will work, but if you google mcf 2016 - a link pops up. It's all ready and waiting on BFG - you just have to wait until tomorrow

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 21, 16 7:28 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/11539/mystery-case-files-broken-hour-ce/?pc&channel=sem&identifier=google_us&v1=161049342400&v2=%2Bmcf%20%2Bnew%20%2Bgame&v3=_b&v4=276843638&v5=35830757696&v6=_g&v7=&v8=_c&gclid=CPb78eWUutACFdcYgQod6hUDRA

I bought this game a while back and started playing yesterday. I am at the fourth box issue and I feel like the others - I shouldn't have to replay the whole darn game to get back to this point. It really isn't fair! Since nobody has posted here in a few weeks, I'm going to assume I just have to trash the game. THAT'S WRONG!

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 27, 15 3:31 PM
Level 57 - game freezes and error violation. will not let me advance. It's a shame - I was having fun with this game

I got what she said - she said the game doesn't save; therefore she has to play without stopping or start over each time

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 1, 14 7:09 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 29, 14 12:50 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

I'm playing the game and almost finished -but their are 9 morphing objects - they change into buildings and you have to click it while it is a building

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 5:30 AM
In CA it is illegal to talk on your phone unless using a hands-free device

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 12 11:27 AM
I "enjoyed" the game, but did not "love" it the way I did RTR and Madame Fate. I did get a kick out of Lea Thompson and did not find her acting "over the top" as some have said - I thought it was in character for someone who is a "psychic." That being said, I did not like that I could not really explore and I don't like a guide that only has pictures. I like the guides that explain and then have a picture you can click if you need a visual.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 6:32 AM
Misty, I have had that happen when I download some games (but not all). Restarting my computer always does the trick! Good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 5:29 PM
They've changed the homepage of mysterycasefiles -shadow lake is up!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 9:37 AM
to all you brillant and entertaining fishies! Thanks for the laughs and fun on the MCF thread this year. As you can seen from "red" outfit - I've been a member since 2008, but mostly lurk and read. I am simply amazed EVERY SINGLE YEAR when you all figure out these clues! I like being in the "room of brillance." Happy Thanksgiving (or Thursday) to all of you and I hope we all enjoy the new MCF game!

ETA: I guess now I'm "green"!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 12 5:38 AM
magmitch wrote:Please PM link for trailer......I'm lost.

me too - thanks to the PM-er when they send me the link!

Margie B:

Thanks - I came here to try and find out why my objects weren't morphing and you explained it perfectly! I'll try more patience - lol!

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story on Jan 7, 12 11:37 AM
teamedward1918 wrote:Im stuck!!!!! There is a hidden object scene when you enter the police station and you need to find 4 x gloves, i have find 3 of them and the 4th one is under a boot however i am unable to click on it to retrive it and when i click on it too many times the vines take over. Has anybody else had this problem??? Im not able to advance further in the game until i complete the hidden object scene so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi again - I figured it out. When you are in the hidden object scene, change your cursor (uncheck custom) and then pick up the glove under the boot. It appears it's just sensitive to the "clunky cursor." Hope that works for you - it worked for me!

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story on Jan 7, 12 8:22 AM
teamedward1918 wrote:Im stuck!!!!! There is a hidden object scene when you enter the police station and you need to find 4 x gloves, i have find 3 of them and the 4th one is under a boot however i am unable to click on it to retrive it and when i click on it too many times the vines take over. Has anybody else had this problem??? Im not able to advance further in the game until i complete the hidden object scene so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am having the SAME problem! I came here trying to find the answer! I hope someone answers us soon.

MoDreams wrote:
CaroJ11 wrote:Help! I now have a dead baby from the DNA puzzle, but nowhere to go next. I have one stork key and the blue feather, but no sparkling areas are showing, The strategy guide shows various areas, but I go there and nothing can be activated. This MAY be a technical issue as I have been having trouble with the game moving slowly. After we cut the wires on the baby what is supposed to happen? The baby went into my inventory, but nothing happened after. What's next?

Carol -- go back to the hub, use the stork key on the door to the twin on the left.
Find the door tokens, activate them, and enter the stork door.

Good luck!

~~~MO~~~

thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been looking for the answer to this forever!!!

Coolchik14 wrote:Hello,I'm really having trouble in the game where I'm in the hospital and Charle's manican that is having "Baby Charles" After you cut the 3 wires on the imbilical cord,I looked at the stratagy guide and I can't figure out where Baby Charles' picture is so I can put the stork key there,Please help! Thanks!

I'm having the same problem and have spent an hour on these forums trying to find an answer!!

I'm having the same problem. I have the baby and the guide is UTTERLY useless. After taking the baby - there's a picture of a book/something and I'm supposed to put the stork key there. I have NO IDEA where that picture is!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator