Posts created by playergrandma

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 29, 16 11:31 PM
Thank You and You as well

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Nov 11, 16 2:50 AM
Num 4 just came to game house

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Feb 10, 16 11:47 PM
Thank You everyone for the help Kirkland sent you a private mess Thank You so much

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Feb 9, 16 1:13 PM
same problem

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 16 12:29 AM
before the game came to free play they sent it for some to try I was one I had a stroke and could not understand even how to start but was given the game 1 island and then if you wanted to open the rest of the game had to buy I did and still didn't like or understand until one of my care givers got hooked on it and taught me then came to free play almost 1 yr later by then and since then had played the game but since the updates stopped and no new quest I go into the game give people what the want open the chest and send out the ship once in a blue moon I play for 30 min to 1 hr I have almost the whole game each island sensei probably 3 not but close all but 4 achieivements have restarted the game dozens of times and have reached over level 300 several times but its very boaring playing same quest over and over and nothing changes still have my confirmation and thank you email for being a tester and buying the game before free play SO No I wouldn't pay again. Thank You Have a Good Day Forgot to mention that I gave the game a bad review on the form they ask the tester to fill out then Loved it now who cares.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 16 6:49 PM
carry a couple of items you don't need with what you do need but just wait a second the get what you need after what you don't need that's what I did

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 16 6:46 PM
he's behind Emily's dad to the left next to the bar just send him to play a song for someone and you will see him ok you can always go on face book and ask Emily anything she will tell you Good Luck

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 16 10:24 PM
does anyone NOT remember that when this game came out YOU had to buy it before they put it up for FREE play so MANY of us have already pd so does that mean if they do this we don't have to pay again JUST SAYING

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 28, 15 5:05 AM
wish we could throw santa in the Hunters House oh how much fun would this be

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 9:01 PM
santa wont give up the canes and that's all I need have plenty of everything else and have tried them all no luck I gave up started buying the chest and was getting 60-80 diamonds for the price of 20 diamonds to craft

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 15 10:15 PM
United States same thing thanks big fish

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 19, 15 2:12 AM
it usually comes after completeing the daily that has 10 things in it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 19, 15 2:10 AM
yea for a while all I got was the garland now all I get is the snowflake go to different islands that what I've been doing back and forth I have gotten over 200 diamonds so far but I also had a lot of everything when he came this yr

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Dec 19, 15 2:05 AM
to help all when you go back to the lumber jacks storage to get the gold pan go to his house and there you will play another hog and you will find what you need hope this helps

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Dec 3, 15 12:15 AM
care to share

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Dec 2, 15 9:48 AM
and the flint that you find in the beginning of the game is a one time use

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Dec 1, 15 10:28 PM
think its a glitch been searching clinking on every possible thing cant find it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 24, 15 12:22 AM
hi sorry cant get those clowns for you have been trying to get them have had no luck

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 24, 15 12:17 AM
level 238 energy 4775 have started over 3 times get tired of no new quest in the past only go to give what someone needs now and on holidays for the diamonds

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Oct 8, 15 10:31 PM
can anyone please tell me how to pass with 3 stars Thank You

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator