Posts created by gallaghermaryg

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Feb 24, 18 3:22 PM
Hi
I can't get the 5th candle either so I can't finish the game. I had no problem with the game until this.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 28, 17 3:06 PM
I agree with the other reviewers. I lasted 23mins. I thought it was a dreadful game

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure on Feb 24, 17 4:57 AM
What I have is white triangles and squares in the middle of the screen and around the edges which started 30 mins into the game.I played the game and ignored the triangles and squares. I had played the game before but I did not have the same problems.
I have a hint but no skip button.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 13, 17 11:56 AM
Skip button doesn't work.

posted in Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident on Oct 14, 16 10:02 AM
I thought this was a terrible game.It lagged at every scene

posted in Wanderland on Aug 23, 16 2:23 PM
Same here

posted in Fear for Sale: The House on Black River on Apr 19, 16 4:46 AM
I have 69 mins left to play. I can't move back, get into bathroom nor interact with cupid. I am using a PC. I have never had this issue as I have played the previous Fears for Sale games.I have uninstalled and it is the same.

posted in Vampire Secrets: Eternal Love on Apr 17, 13 4:59 AM
I think this game is terrible.I agree with the negative comments.Why is the journal bobbing even after its read? Storyline poor,graphics very bad.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Mar 2, 13 5:11 AM
gallaghermaryg wrote:At the fountain I can't pick up the tile nor the diamond.I have a picture frame with an x on top right corner.When I press it,it brings me out of the scene.At this scene I have a faded picture. of the pictures behind the fountain.Really like this game .I can't move on tilI I play this scene.Thanks Mary

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Feb 18, 13 12:24 PM
At the fountain I can't pick up the tile nor the diamond.I have a picture frame with an x on top right corner.When I press it,it brings me out of the scene.At this scene I have a faded picture. of the pictures behind the fountain.Really like this game .I can't move on tilI I play this scene.Thanks Mary

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 7, 12 4:07 AM
italianredhead71 wrote:RSBOATER,

I can not get the piece of medallion out of the cabinet.Using hint does not help.It looks as if piece is stuck.

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 26, 12 8:51 AM
I also get error access violation.My computer is 4months old.So not a problem of computer but of game.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Feb 23, 12 2:53 PM
I am playing for the 2nd time,I had no problem with opening the drawers with birds paw leading to the room behind Ist time round but I do now.I waited to see if it will open the room behind, but no good.I have opened the drawers correctly.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 21, 12 8:05 AM
I also can't put jewels in locket of the statue.Had same problem with CE.I thought all glitches were sorted with the updated version.

Having same problem as nwr1948x.The recent games from ERS have frozen on me from early on in game and I love their games Great graphics. I have had to use crl/alt/del to come out of the games and sometimes it didn't work and had to shut the computer down.I wasn't able to play Queen Of Spades neither CE nor SE as the screen kept freezing.I won't buy until I know that games work properly.I don't like the new GM.downloading now takes forever. Any suggestions?

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 4, 11 1:53 PM
I have a different problem.I finished the game and exited,When I attempt to restart the game to play the advance,it doesn't restart, all I get is the the ending of the previous game Thoroughly enjoyed the game.Any suggestions.M

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Jun 9, 11 11:11 AM
My server says that walkthrough can't be found so it needs to be sorted.M

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 17, 11 1:47 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the game but the ending was incomplete,maybe there will be a sequel.Mary

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 5, 11 2:29 PM
Game won't even allow me to play the first hog game.The hint will identify an object but won't allow me to pick it up. Mary

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 3:25 PM
Love the game,good story line, plenty to hold the interest,good length but will wait for SE

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator