Posts created by maggieannie43

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Oct 29, 12 9:31 AM
My computer froze after playing this game and would not reboot up, I had to get a computer man in who check over the tower found everything okay, he said the game was not compatible with my 64 bit computer, I have asked Big Fish to clarify this and to put on their specs this information. It is a pity I loved the game

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Oct 25, 12 3:22 AM
I would give it 5***** it is the best ever yet, great graphics I have always loved the 7 Wonders I even have it on my i pad, good game please try it you will love it

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 9:05 AM
Game needs a rethink I could not get out of the first room kept having the same thing repeated the sack appearing it should have been checked for flaws first, certainly try it first or a waste of money, I class it as a very poor game

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 17, 12 8:49 AM
I enjoyed the game although it was very short it could have been longer the mini puzzles were great , also if anybody had trouble with the telescope and stars disappearing it was because you did not set the puzzle up correct. When the stars disappear they go back to the bottom where they came from for you to try again

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 17, 12 8:45 AM
I played the game right to the end and then I had a problem, when I had to put the pieces of the girl in to the mirror the very bottom piece was frozen, I could not move it in to the frame with my cursor, I had to wait a skip to finish the game

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 11, 12 5:17 AM
I played the trial I liked and bought it, it is a nice change from the normal game.
You are a detective investigating a murder,you interview the staff collect fingerprints and items of jewelry on the way. Graphics are good you also have a case file book which contains, Case Summary, Postmortem reports,Active tasks and Observations. there are two game levels and a map of each floor of the house, a hint button and of course hidden objects games I have come across some mini-games which need solving. Well now back to my detective work at least try before you buy .

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 4:07 AM
I have just bought this game it is different from the norm but it pleasant and makes a change from all the horror ghosts, scary etc. ones. It is light a bit of fun and has very interest game play and it makes you think where to go next. Try it and see if you like it do not let the graphics put you off

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 28, 12 3:17 AM
I did not like this game at all it was very dark graphics, I do not like altering my monitor for each game I play. The story line was odd and I found it very boring it was so dark I had a hard job to find the hidden objects the raven or the clover and ye I do wear glasses, I was hoping better for a deluxe the games are usually CE or rubbish lately I have not found anything to buy lately which is most unusual for me. This one is a definite NO BUY

posted in Galaxy Quest on Jan 25, 12 6:46 AM
I like he graphics they were great it remind me of an old game Ball Popper it got boring after a while I never got to the end of the trial hour I did come a short lived match three, No buy for me

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon on Jan 7, 12 5:38 AM
I usually love Jewel Quest games but this one was boring and annoying, I did not like the story line the music was annoying., please try it before you buy it you may prefer it more than I did the other Jewel Quest games are a lot better than this one

posted in Throne of Olympus on Nov 29, 11 4:58 AM
I agree with the above it took me three times to quit and start the game to get a full screen it was one sided it made one feel to drag it to the right. The characters remind me of a chinese puppet show where people appear on sticks like paper cut outs. I think the game needs a lot more developing and it has a long way to go. I agree it is the worse game I have come across for a long time and it is not up to Big Fish standard.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 4:53 AM
I do not have troubles usually with games but this one was a nightmare I have Windows 7 64 bit, I kept getting a black screen my cursor was slow it did not want to move objects around, the blank black screen was not only there but it was for several seconds then a rose appeared in the middle a loading symbol appeared then it froze at 49% then it went on again. If this is happening all through the game it is a definite no for me. The music also kept stopping this game has a lot of issues to sort out. Do not buy it before you try it, not many good reviews on it

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 3:31 AM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS WAS SENT TO US AS A TRIAL VERSION TO TEST, I KNOW I HAVE PLAYED IT BEFORE. I KNOW WHERE TO GO ON THE GAMES AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE.NONE OF THE REVIEWS SEEM TO HELP ME

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 2:53 AM
CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE A FEELING I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE DID WE HAVING SENT TO US AS A BETA TEST TRIAL, I ONLY GO ON THE BIG FISH SITE TO PLAY AND BUY GAMES I CAN REMEMBER THE GAZEBO SCENE AND THE CHURCH, PLEASE WILL SOME TELL ME THEY HAVE PLAYED IT AS WELL BEFORE AND KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND WHERE TO LOOK

posted in Julia's Quest: United Kingdom on Jul 13, 11 12:45 AM
P.S. to my message it kept downloading, I tried once more the next day and it worked, they may have checked it out and altered it, this is just to let gamers know

posted in Julia's Quest: United Kingdom on Jul 12, 11 11:23 AM
I give up three times it started downloading it got as far as validating every time and then started over, I made sure no other programmes where running. It seems it does not like Windows 7 64 bit, I am the patience but not the time to play around trying to get this game. It seems others with Windows 7 have the same problem, so like others I will give it a miss it is a pity to. If they fix the problem it would be nice to let us know?

posted in The Flying Dutchman - In The Ghost Prison on Jul 11, 11 3:34 AM
Sorry I tried it the music was not annoying just the game was boring same thing over and over again, try before you buy is my advice

I did not have any problems with the except I think it is too short for a CE, I played 3 chapter in 20 minutes and there are 9 this concerns me. The graphics are very good and the story line I had a full screen no problems that others had, I am on windows 7 with a normal size screen not wide screen. I do not think I will buy it , it was so easy for me to get through the three chapters and I am not a harden game player I do have trouble with some of the games. I do suggest you try before you buy and like me I may buy it when it is at its lower price, but still not sure whether it is long enough for any amount of money

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 5:54 AM
I shall not try too big for me can not spare the time to download it, there are a lot of negative comments as well

I did not like the game at all took me all of five minutes to decide certainly not a game for me, I did not like the music the way the game was formatted it was all funny music and flashing lights where was the story line. There was so much colour on the screen it was confusing where does one start. It may suit others people but not for me ans such a large game file over 800 mb

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator