Posts created by MKD7777

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 11, 12 9:49 AM
This is a good game except I was disappointed that there were only 6 power-ups when Lost in Reefs had 10 and this game is made almost identical to that game in mechanics. The graphics are beautiful and the game plays perfectly, except as far as I can see there is no bonus for additional time. If there is one, please tell me what it is,as I am already running out of time.

posted in Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island on Aug 22, 12 2:16 PM
I wish this game had more colorful tiles. I found they kind of make me sleepy after a while. As far as the moving boards go, I prefer still boards, but after a while I got use to the movement. It is the same with Paradise quest and Vesuvia. I bought this game even though I had some reservations about the tile colors and the movement because there are soooo few new match 3 games to be had and buy almost every one that comes along.

posted in Age of Japan 2 on Aug 17, 12 11:13 AM
I purchased Age of Japan 2 a couple of days ago. I read on another game site that this game has 35 or 45 main levels and 100 bonus levels. I do not see where the game I purchased includes 100 bonus levels. Please tell me how I access the bonus levels if BF game has them in Age of Japan 2. I would not have purchased this game if I had known it only has at the most 45 levels.

posted in Jewel Legends: Tree of Life on Apr 14, 12 6:34 AM
This is one of the best match 3 games in a long time! The graphics are stunning and the game plays smoothly. The fact that you can make moves while the tiles are still moving is a tremendous plus for me. I play match 3 in mostly timed mode, but am pleased that it has both timed and untimed. I am buying this today as I could not wait for the first of May when my credit is available. Thanks BF! This is a GREAT game!

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Mar 6, 12 10:41 AM
It would have been a sure buy for me as I love match 3 games and buy almost every one that comes out. I don't know why the developers make games without the tiles continuing to move while a match is being made. This slows down the game play quite a bit. The graphics were beautiful. I will continue to think about this one, but for now it is not a buy for me.

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 20, 12 7:34 AM
Yeah!! The last suggestion worked! The only problem now is that because the tiles do not flow when any other move is still doing it's thing it is not a sure buy for me. It causes you to lose time in playing the game and makes it harder to win the levels. Otherwise this game is beautiful. I only got about 15 minutes of free trial because it would not play even though the clock was running down. I think everyone who had the "play" problem should get more free trial time given to them. I am glad the problem has been fixed. Thank you for the last suggestion.

posted in Jewels of Cleopatra on Jan 14, 12 10:23 AM
There does not seem to be enough detail (background) in pictures of puzzles to help complete the puzzle before the timer runs out. Has anyone else had this problem or am I just too slow doing the puzzles? Any suggestions would be welcome. Maybe a skip option would be nice!

posted in Throne of Olympus on Nov 30, 11 12:00 PM
Playing this game was like going back into the dark ages. The tiles cannot be moved if another tile is moving and it seemed to run a bit slow on my computer which is almost new. One of the red tiles was refered to as purple in the beginning of the instructions and later referred to as red which was the correct color. I think this game needs quite a bit of improvement to be worth buying.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 27, 11 7:29 AM
I bought this game from the developer as soon as it came out since good match 3 games are so few to be offered. The only negative thing I have to say is it is too slow to download. It is really a beautiful game and well made. I am sorry I had to purchase it from another site, but I couldn't wait to get it!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 22, 11 12:53 PM
This game plays extremely slow on my eMachines model ET1161-07. I have 3.00GB RAM (1024M , 32 -bit OS, 2 processor cores and 64-bit capable. I thought it would be compatible with the game requirements. Please tell me what may be causing this game to play so slow. What should I do to fix this situation?

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 22, 11 12:51 PM
This game plays extremely slow on my eMachines model ET1161-07. I have 3.00GB RAM (1024M , 32 -bit OS, 2 processor cores and 64-bit capable. I thought it would be compatible with the game requirements. Please tell me what may be causing this game to play so slow. What should I do to fix this situation?

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 20, 11 6:27 AM
I bought this game yesterday and found it runs very, very slowly on my Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1--320GB Hard Drive, 3GB MemoryDDR2 memory,15-in-1Digital Media Manager. Is there anything I can do on this computer to get it to run faster? Otherwise it seems to work fine. Thanks for all your help. I really like the BF forum.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 5:47 AM
What a disappointment I had today when I saw TGT is Around the world in eighty ays: The challenge. I thought--finally, a new match 3 and based on the original game of that title. What is wrong with the developers that now they can't produce any match 3 games for us that love them? I cannot see investing any of my money to buy HOG games since one you have played it, it's done. By the way, the original game was a great match 3, which I have played many times over.

posted in Val'Gor: The Beginning on Jun 26, 11 10:16 AM
Thanks Pecabo for the help. I discovered I had not done one of the levels before level 40 and when I completed it I was able to turn the page to level 41.

posted in Val'Gor: The Beginning on Jun 24, 11 2:00 PM
I played through level 40 and could not find any further levels to play. The awards said there is a reward for reaching level 80, but I could not find anymore levels than 40? How do you get to them? I feel like I got ripped off if there are no more than 40 levels. Someone else in the forum said there were 80 levels.

posted in Jungle Quest on May 24, 11 11:06 AM
susanzero wrote:Why is the Curse of Montezuma released on Bigfish as Jungle Quest?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator