Posts created by megwoman25

I also miss blue tea games In fact I haven't bought one since Rapunzel. Blue Tea games were special. The first time I played The Exiled Prince, I renember being delighted. It was my first stab at FROGS and the puzzles were innovative & like art. Just like MCF & Phantasmat (sp?) this series just isn't the same without its original developer.

Btw the reason some people have many posts is because BFG used to have more chat threads then just game forums. I miss those days too. I was always in the one about people having 57745+ games & counting yet can't keep up lol I still have a ridiculous amount of unplayed games but it's getting easier to play them all now that most of my favorite series' have gone to poop.

Happy Gaming

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 16 4:09 AM
I too played this on another site. I also had trouble with the levels but after reading some forums, I managed to beat them by changing the difficulty level. Instead of easy, try putting the game on hard. Even though that sounds backwards, for some reason it works. Other levels were easier on normal but mostly hard mode made it easier. Sounds bizarre but worked for me. Sadly though it became too bothersome trying to figure out which mode made it playable so I stopped playing. Here's hoping they fix the glitch!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 11, 16 11:53 AM
So this happens to me a lot. When my own friends ask for help, it appears in green next to their name. If I go to their island, it will take me to where they need help & usually I get there in time. However when you see it at the bottom of the screen, it is out there for every user to see and usually by the time I go to their island, they've already been helped by someone else.

IF you are brought to their MARKET that tells you that someone else already helped them. I use the feed to shop at different peoples markets anyway because sometimes you can get goodies like Amber & already made stones.

Hope that helps!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 16 5:03 PM
I just counted and yes it appears we are at the same underwater area! The most aggravating part of this dive is the 3rd area to unlock! It's so small & makes me wonder why it's even there! Then it takes 2 more times to open the 2nd mine! The last place to open with the chest is like an 8 hour wait and by then I usually have everything done n just am waiting forever. I am always left with 2 deep lights which never happens in other levels. This is my 4th time playing it!! If this is the last level, they didn't make very many then because I've only been diving a lot in the past 2 months.

I have seen the seahorse n gotten the achievement. You pay him in coins to bring you 10 bricks. Wasn't worth it especially when you have 2 mines n he's only in some levels not all. Good to know I am not alone though!! At least I have become very good at this level. Know how much edaloot I need n bricks lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 16 1:04 PM
So I have one also but it's a glitch. Awhile back I was doing an event and it had the arrow over someone's head. When I finished the task, the arrow stayed and follows that lady around but there's no use for it. I thought it would disappear over time or go away when I updated but it doesn't. I'm on level 63 n I've had it since level 58 with the palace event. At first it was annoying but now I just ignore it as it floats around.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 16 1:00 PM
I am not sure if this is a glitch or its me but every time I dive, I get the same area. I complete everything but am left with 2 left over deep lights which usually doesn't happen as they go to each of the 3 bags. Then the dive is over n the diver rests n yet when I go back in the water, it's the same area I just did!!! It used to be that after I finished a dive, I got a new area to explore but now it's the same one over n over. I'm on level 63 n my dives have at least 8 places I need to use magic. I love the diver not needing oxygen (best update ever!!! Especially with the abundance of green stones) but I'd really like to keep advancing as it gets boring doing the same location over n over again. Is there something I am missing?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 26, 16 12:30 PM
Are you kidding me? Not having to feed the diver oxygen is like winning the lottery. I am level 56 and it was taking 1450 magic for 1 hour! Now you can complete the whole dive and it's worth it so have patience! You can get almost triple in Amber & basalt what you had before. The most you get from the treasure chest! If you do the whole dive you get like 30 of each, better than a handful or 10. But it's just a 14 day event so lucky for you. If you could always dive like this, the palace would get built soooo fast not to mention all the Amber you need for those big Amber stones. Oh and the chests have jewels that help you update your fountains, so you get more magic. I have a few that are up to 610 now.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 16 1:24 PM
I have found that the seahorse is not there during most dives. However he will appear randomly but it's really not that helpful. For 950 coins, he'll bring back 10 blocks in 1 hour. For less coins, he'll bring back 10 blocks in 3 hours or 9 hours. I'd rather have the option of asking for help down there to speed things along!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 19, 16 12:55 PM
You usually start with 5. They really help when you are almost out of a crop because by putting it on top, you get 2 extra. The only way to get more is to use 2 pearls but pearls are currency in this game and should be used sparingly unless you want to use real money. However, you can get more baskets by building up the palace towers. One tower gives you 300 extra energy & the other gives you 2 baskets & an extra temporary slot for making items. The other way to do it is by helping people on the island as sometimes the prize is baskets or very rarely pearls. Hope this helps!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 19, 16 12:47 PM
This game has been on phone/tablet for at least a year. It's now on PC. However, I think you could play it through Facebook so maybe you can switch your game progress to the PC version. Not sure. The first 20 levels are pretty easy to do however. It's after the first 20 the game gets much harder & you wait a lot longer and I don't mind the waiting part however when you dive the wait becomes the hardest part & you have to dive to do the palace.

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 16 4:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Oooo I just beta tested this & even though the storyline is not new, the gameplay and hidden object scenes felt innovative. The graphics were incredibly lifelike and the Minotaur looked eerily real. I can't say what has changed in this version vs the beta because I have no way of downloading it right now but I can say based on the beta, I really liked this game and I have been quite bored with the games offered lately. Normally I wouldn't "review" this based on the beta but the forum is empty so for those of you who read these reviews, I just wanted to tell you that this game is worth a download.

The developer is sunward games. I have beta'd games from them before & their games are very original. This is the developer of "The Secret Order" series but this beta didn't feel anything like those games. The only issue I had with the beta was that it lagged a bit but hopefully they fixed all the bugs & that could have just been my computer as my hard drive is quite full. Hope this helps somebody

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 6:40 AM
I love cbtx's comments because they are so honest I also cannot believe this series is still alive. I own the first 4. Lost Town was the last I bought n I think I fell asleep halfway through lol but I know people still like it. Whatever floats your boat

Lately though, nothing has really floated my boat. I wish something would amaze me because it was so original, so well made that I forgot I've played a ridiculous number of games. Made me feel like hidden object games were new to me again. THAT'S the game I wait for…

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Aug 24, 15 6:16 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! Its especially helpful now that its not such a new game because its harder to find walkthroughs that show the pieces! 4.3 was hard for me to find but once I saw it, I couldn't believe it took me twice playing through it to find it! It seems my eyes were playing tricks on me Thanks again xx

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 24, 15 9:10 PM
With much hesitation, I actually started this game over! I had over 200k in coins, like 50 paint cans (my nemesis) and a lot of gold BUT I also had a big glitch. I had Margaret's House with the lack of gloves BUT also at some point my game quit during an AES quest. I had gotten all the parts for the pocket watch but it lost that progress. When that happened, no matter how many times I did that mini game with the butterflies, I never received the item again to finish the collection. I tried to win it during an auction but that didn't count when I finally spent big bucks to get it...

So....I chose to start over like a month ago. I have not hit level 28 or 32 yet. I have read what other people have done and hopefully it will go smoothly for me and I will be able to move on this time. I also didn't have access to the plane challenges in my old version. I had no setting up the airplane quest like most had. I thought I would hate it, but I didn't mind starting over unlike other games (Found). IN fact, I am wayyy smarter this time and not spending my gold on crap but keeping it because I know I'll need it later to skip quests and what not. I am broke and have less than 5k in my bank lol but I can advance and I have noticed that since the last time I played the game, some things seem to be different. Maybe they tweaked it along the way or maybe I really did have a bum version. Who Knows.

But to anyone stuck, it is in your best interest to start over if you don't get the gloves. There is nowhere to go, no one is interested in fixing it as I had it stuck for almost 9 months with no avail. In the beginning I thought it was just me but once I posted this forum, I saw that it wasn't. Or if you don't want to start over, say bye to it. Its not worth the effort of complaining and hoping for a cure lol

Now if only I could get more paint cans....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 19, 15 9:21 PM
I still do not have the gloves since all my other quests are things I need gold bars for, I cannot play this game at all. I do not want to put real money into it especially since some of these "quests" involve like 199 or 499 bars. Really? Theres no way thats fair. I have no problems with Awakening Kingdoms and thats by the same developer so I would only hope they would solve this as well.

Also, I had a game error a few weeks ago that said I lost my saves and when I opened the app everything was there except for the AES watch face thing I had just completed the set of. Now its telling me I need the watch face and no matter how many times I play the level it wont give it to me so then I bought it at the auction but it doesn't count...so basically...

PLEASE FIX THESE GLITCHES!!! YOUR GAME IS UNPLAYABLE...please

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 15 10:22 PM
you can get paint from the auction house?? good to know!! I have enough of everything just not enough paint so its hard for me to upgrade my buildings! Thank you sooo much for that advice!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 15 6:23 PM
South Dakota 10/15...I will make a mental note of that...so weird how it doesn't flow naturally with the game. Most things like that usually don't let you access them until you have all the items. This game has always been a bit off for me though. It gives me quests for things it says I need to be at higher levels for like it can't open til level 46 and Im on 32...or upgrading things that I am nowhere near able to afford. I didn't have like any quests to do in this game for the longest time because I couldn't afford the plane or have the level necessary to do the hidden object scenes that were there. Now i have the quests but can't get the items to complete them...

I usually playing Awakening Kingdoms more and that is the same developer...soooo whats the deal with this one being so glitchy...

Anyways thanks for the help! Shooter sometimes you have to play the same level hundreds of times it seems to get the items. I am doing the museum quests now and I think I just played a butterfly mini game 12 times in a row before I got the item! Good luck!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 15 4:48 PM
I just made it to level 32 and it opened Margaret's house but when I try to play it, it says I have to be careful when I open the photo album and that I need gloves. Well I don't have the gloves and there is no quest to get the gloves...I have checked the entire level and there are no gloves there and every time I end up on this level, I become stuck and have to exit out of it thereby losing my 90 energy points because the rest of the items needed are in the album....

Does anyone else have this glitch? IS it solvable or is it up to the developers to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Megan

I beta tested this game and so hoped it would get changed up but alas it hasn't...The only thing different are the fact the developers added a ridiculous amount of extras none of which even make the game more appealing in my opinion. I like elephant games but lately their games have become kind of stale in terms of story line, game play etc so I was hoping that they were focusing most of their efforts into making this game as awesome as they could but sadly its just more of the same fare. I LOVED the original Dire Grove game but I felt this story line did no justice to the original and I would love to see a new story line for MCF since it used to be what all the other games tried to live up to. Now it seems, its just another game.

There are a lot of amazing games on the market that are out of the box but this is not one of them. The druids and hunters did nothing for me. The extras did not pull me in or want to play more. The achievements were pedestrian, nothing exciting or creative just skip and puzzle related. I wanted MORPHING OBJECTS! and not the 9 building ones but real hard to find ones! MCF had morphing object hidden object scenes for freaks sake so I felt these were not ok and the puzzle pieces were too easy to find.

I liked the hard figure out what to move to do them puzzles but I wish there had been a customized level, a way to turn off black bar tips but leave the snarky comments of MCFs past.

Overall, I felt this was very disappointing. It was not as bad as Shadow Lake but I have no desire to buy it even with the sale...

One last thing...I don't like how I see a lot of developers stealing Mad Head games signature hidden object scenes where you click on the object and then make something else like a badge.....I wish developers would stick to their OWN signatures because that keeps games interesting. I like diversity and everyone doing the same thing because it worked in a past game makes the future games a big bore because its all the same. Keep your special skills please!

2.5 out of 5 stars. graphics/music awesome. Lots to do. Just not up to par with an MCF game. Boring extras. Only 6 chapters...boring plot line...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator