Posts created by Martha38

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 12, 17 2:36 PM
I enjoy all the Clutter puzzles and now own Nos. 3, 4, 5 and 6. Life is a Drag is an excellent game...my strategy is to place all food/food related objects upper right, all household items lower left, toys and games lower left and misc items upper left. I am often finished with a bit of time left and only needing to find 1 or 2 items. Yesterday I ran out of time with only 1 item left to find. I would have loved to have had that missed item "flash" so I would know what it was. Perhaps that is impossible.

Thank you, Joe, for your Clutter games! I'll shortly be 80 years young and your games are keeping my brain working.

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Aug 24, 14 11:11 PM
I have spent hours on this puzzle. Just finally completed it and I did have a method.
I would complete the star circle (Red/Purple/Green), then the small blue square with yellow on right/red on left; large green center with red/blue on right and purple/red on left; then the blue centered diamond with yellow/purple on top and green/red on bottom. There are now only 2 blues to fill in left side and bottom row right; 2 green to fill in on bottom and 1 yellow on bottom. I used blue pen, red pen, green and yellow highlighters and drew a criss-cross pattern for purple and drew the shapes on paper to refer to during the puzzle.

I did not have much time left, but it worked and I'm hopeful it may be of help to another Senior Detective who is having difficulty. Good Luck.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Mar 6, 14 4:47 PM
Just finished Timeless: The Lost Castle and must congratulate the developers on an excellent game. I thoroughly enjoyed all the puzzles (I far prefer puzzles to HOS). I
immediately reviewed the game Timeless: The Forgotten Town, but noticed the comments in the forum that "there were too many HOS", so I will not be purchasing.

Many thanks the the game I did enjoy so much. Perhaps the developer's next game will be more puzzle oriented.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Oct 10, 13 9:04 PM
Well, here is is October 2013 and I'm here to say the same thing has happened to me. I was about 1/2 way through the game at today's sitting I have been placed right back at the beginning. What is happening?

posted in Musaic Box on Sep 29, 11 6:51 PM
Many thanks LizzieK. In the basement I was missing the code "on the strange instrument on the left". I could see the sparkle, but I had failed to click on the top of the violin in the box at the front of the basement view. Were it not for your photo I would have continue to click on the strange instrument forever in vain. Now I'm off to finish the Ode to Joy. Great game!!! Hope there will be another.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator