Posts created by ailaura

posted in PrettySnails on May 23, 17 1:03 PM
Just noticed it counts turns as a negative on the top left. Biggest number there so far is an embarrassing -139.

posted in PrettySnails on May 23, 17 12:15 PM
I found, quite accidentally, that the "escape" button can help. If you are out of money when it asks you to buy more turns, press buy, when it says not enough coins, press ok. It goes back to the buy screen. Now press escape. It will ask if you want to continue. Say yes. So far I haven't found a limit to the number of turns you can take. I have won multiple levels this way. Make sure you have enough coins for 3 stars. One note. Don't let a bomb explode if you are on a screen with bombs. It can't overcome bombs. Hope it works for you too.

Once the board loads, click the check mark and don't click again until you find the puzzle piece. You have all the time you need to look. Don't remember where this one was specifically. Did go back 3 times looking for it before I checked the puzzle board to see that I already had it.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 16 1:17 PM
"astuce" french for "tricks" Thank you for the help!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Oct 22, 14 2:30 PM
THANK YOU!!! Replaying this game. Would not have made this level without your help!

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 23, 14 10:39 AM
You can do this! It's a simple trick. Do the tasks in the order they come up at the bottom of the screen. 1st order is talk to the refugees. Then do what is says next (collect ore) , continue following the order of tasks, and you will finish in plenty of time. I still had 50% of gold time left! Have seen someone mention a hard fought for "secret" to finishing with gold based on order....it seems to simply be the order the tasks are listed at the bottom of the screen. Good luck all!!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 8:18 AM
THANK YOU ShazPG!!!!! your help made it possible after only 2 tries. Had tried at least 10 times before your post with no success. Thanks again!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 12:18 PM
About ten tries and viola!!! gold!!! Thanks again!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 6, 14 10:35 PM
Thank you WaterWitch09! I will try your strategy....repeatedly. Just went back and got gold on 3.5 after about 50 tries so I am full of hope that practice will eventually make perfect.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 5, 14 10:25 PM
Help! Please!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 14, 13 10:58 AM
That worked beautifully! Thank you once again Audreypeters!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 10:51 AM
Here's what I learned on youtube......start with upgrading for the second Viking. Clear paths in both directions with emphasis on reappearing wood, food and gold. Build Druid house then workshop. Upgrade workshop to level 3 and take advantage of "freeze time". Build farm then warehouse. Upgrade farm then build ladder on right. Upgrade for 3rd Viking. Get gold at top of ladder and upgrade farm to 3 star. Clear and build upper left bridge and gold mine. Clear split path so all reappearing gold is available. Clear right bridge. Use "run fast". Collect all the gold and food you can and go after roots as soon as possible. It took me 3 tries and it was close. Good luck!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 12:03 AM
I'm right there with you gypsy! There is a video on youtube if you get too frustrated. I have to watch it if I don't figure this out soon. It's 2:30 in the morning and I am still trying to solve this level. Maybe tomorrow.....good luck!....zzzzz

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 5, 13 10:19 AM
YAAAY jawfish!!!! Glad you didn't give up!!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 4, 13 10:12 PM
audreypeters!!! Thank You!!! It took a while but I finally got it! It really helped to do your farm, store, worker, farm, etc. in that order. Important also, was the tip to not cut any trees without the bonus cornucopia active (I activated it every time I possibly could). It took me many tries to get it but I finally got it....Thanks again!!

jawfish.....I feel your pain. I finished the game without gold and went back to levels I only had two stars on. It was surprising how easily I got gold on a couple levels I went back to. Keep trying with audreypeter's tips and you will get lucky, as you hold your breath, before too long. FYI...I had 3 workers and the statue activated when I finally got it. Good luck!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 2, 13 11:19 AM
YAAAAY DK!!!! No need for all of us to have permanent damage to our heads! BFG forums have saved my skull many times!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 1, 13 10:17 PM
How it worked for me......after quite a few tries. Click to start the mini game. 4 eagles will come across the screen. Click on each one to shoot it with an arrow. Next, look at the bellows....one of them starts to pump....click on the one that pumps...the other will pump.....click on it.....then back to the one you started with, it pumps, you click on it.....then the other one pumps, you click....finished. So back and forth for a total of 4 clicks. Click as soon as the bellow pumps, then look to the opposite side, when it pumps you click....4 clicks total. Moments after you click on the bellows 4 times a picture of one of the items on the island pops up above the cauldron...find the item on the island, click on it and Hercules will go get it. You will know if you got the right item by the "shimmering stars" that appear where the item was. If you click on the wrong item....no shimmering and the green bar below diminishes. You can start again if you get it wrong or keep playing to the end for practice because you must have a full green bar AND beat the timer for gold. Collect the items you are shown then the birds come back again. Click on them. The bellows start again for a total of 4 clicks like the first time and the picture of an item appears again for you to find. I believe i clicked on 4 birds, then the bellows, then 4 items on the island, then 6 birds, the bellows again, and 5 more items on the island. I didn't get it the first or the third time. You have to be fast and remember where the items are on the island to make it in gold time. I hope this helps. Good luck!!

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 17, 13 2:08 PM
update....level 29. Castle is on one island, building is on another. Crossing a bridge between them. Secret bonus was on castle side first time through. Was on large building side when restarted. Still have not found bonus on area where I am not building/have castle.

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 17, 13 1:46 PM
Sometimes the "sparkle" is hard to see. Look where trees or rocks are grouped together. The bonus moves if you restart a level and is not in the same place on each level. Found a bonus on every level so far and am on level 28 now. Finding it is part of your overall score so I am confident there will be one on each level. Have yet to find the bonus on land that is outside of the area/land mass where I am building. Once you find one bonus you will know what to look for. If you just can't find the "sparkle", restarting the level may move it to a place where you can see it. Good luck!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 25, 13 3:02 PM
Just started this level. Do not have gold. But the bandit on the right, over the bridge has the manna you need for the temple.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator