Posts created by TrudysTouch

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 4:37 PM
yvonnehoho wrote:I don't like the graphics, very unclear, perhaps my screen is too big, but I can see the pixels far too good (and I don't want to see them like this)

I don't know yet if I will buy it, normally I love CE's and bought a lot of them the last year, but now I will play the full hour

24" screen here and no problems. AWESOME and DIFFERENT a buy for me.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 20, 11 1:12 PM
Thanks, Chris at BF for the quick help by email.

Chris took me through each step in my situation that I was having problems with and NOW it runs PERFECT. I have been playing it alot lately and no problems. He also answered some questions about others things and explained the reason. I have all the PuppetShow games up to date and cannot wait for MORE. GREAT JOB CHRIS.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 9:27 PM
Same problem here. Down loaded and played then when I bought the game and caught up to where I was before took a break and have not been able to get it to play! Keeps saying game playing but can not do any thing but restart computer over and over again with no result except it was messing up my computer. PLEASE correct this problem because I love the game.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 9:22 PM
dewieee wrote:downloaded fine. Just still will not open, still says game is already running. Giving up on playing this game, just wanted to make sure I posted in the technical issues thread so that I can report that the fix did not work for all of us. Going to play something else. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Same problem here.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 9:21 PM
dewieee wrote:downloaded fine. Just still will not open, still says game is already running. Giving up on playing this game, just wanted to make sure I posted in the technical issues thread so that I can report that the fix did not work for all of us. Going to play something else. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 11 3:18 PM
I was going to buy CE of Lost Town even though my two others are not because I love that series and am sooooo bored after surgery. BUT when I down loaded this game I LOVED IT and decided to get this one instead and wait for the Lost Town SE.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 1:50 PM
mamajay wrote:Well, I lasted a whole 3 minutes - barely! Sure the graphics do look great, and I probably could have overlooked the poor translations, but it was very jerky, and no music at all Also, there was no real explanation for the beginning of the game, as in explaining just why Zoraida was bricked up in the first place, how she managed to survive for 100 years, nor how she got out again! Sorry, but this definitely is a 'no buy' for me.

I agree tryed it for about 15 mins. and had little interest in how the game was heading. Great games this week but this is a no buy for me.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Mar 12, 11 2:08 PM
betterwine wrote:i have been playing this game s for a couple of hours and got really far now i am at the stables and went in the atic and played the hidden object sence and i click on the duck opened it and got the egg it said the lamp knob would be added to my invatorey and it wasnt the sence said i still need to find the lamp knob and the hint button said there is nothing there to be found now i cant finish this game that sucks .there is no way to get that lamp knob now

Nothing to be found means go on to other places. Your receive the knob for the lamp much later in the game. Hope this information helps you to enjoy the game.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 7:27 PM
ugn037 wrote:I feel the same way! I would also like to collect game credits in exchange for CE games, how do we convince BF is the problem........we are just small fishies in their big pond with no way for us to even appeal this policy.

Big Fish is changing that soon but no date stated just said watch for notice. Stated they are aware of the complains from all the fishes. Check it out in Chit Chat.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 7, 11 2:29 PM
Tryed to get the drift of this game twice and hit ESC both times in the beginning. NO buy for me!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 19, 10 9:01 PM
Download this game three times love the game and will by it but having trouble with the icon not showing on the desktop = only game that has this problem all other over 70 are fine = any suggestions. (Just puts a black square on the screen where the icon should be) Collectors edition stays on desk top fine.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on May 25, 10 9:43 PM
Scrolls are the picture when placed in frame one by one this distracts Shorty then saw off the leg.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 24, 10 9:59 AM
Read the reviews about music etc.then thought should I or not try it? I have bought all of this type game from BF and have not been disappointed in any of them and love the challenge. Soooo decided to try this game expecting to be disappointed BUT I was NOT disappointed in any way. It is a game NOT a movie that cost billions to make it is a game come on fish are you expecting toooooooo much?

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 27, 10 1:49 PM
Finished this game and had no problems (Vista). Willie = "WOW" is an understatement - you can be proud.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 4:59 PM
TrudysTouch wrote:
fatbuttmut wrote:Windows Vista here, no problem. Great game!

Bought it and so far it is a good game with no problems.(Updates were available right away) Using Vista. Update = Finished the game - Not a problem. Love this type game and have purchased all the games like this one from Big Fish and love them all!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator