Posts created by desimaui

This is all very strange for this game. I was able to play the demo and I liked it so I ordered the game. It seemed to download the game the game allright, but once it finished the download, it just sat there. In other words, when I click on the blue play button, the game does not even open. Just sits there like a lump on a log.
I have been a member of Big Fish Games for a long time. Terribly disappointed about this game because I liked the story line. My operating system is Windows 8.1

posted in I Know a Tale on May 23, 15 7:20 PM
I know I need to apply the three fingers to the two statues holding the bag, but I only have two fingers. Where is the third one?

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Sep 17, 11 12:15 AM
Somethng is wrong with my game. When I try to enter the Parrish house, i can't talk to the little girl, there is no interaction at all. I can't cick on anything talk to anyone or do any hidden object games or puzzles...so i am stuck because I know I need to do something here before I can go on. This sucks!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 26, 09 2:52 AM
Same here. I can't open game at all, no matter what I do...Turned off firewall, pop off blocker is off, nothing works. I tried uninstalling the game several times too nothing changes. Can someone tell me what to do. I'm kind of upset because I just signed up for BF game club and I can't even use it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 26, 09 2:47 AM
lbon55 wrote:I downloaded the game but now it wont let me open it. did anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do? thanks for the help
Lori

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator