Posts created by BBFinesse

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 1:44 PM
coconnell287615 wrote:I'm stuck I found all the gems and 1 doesn't match any of the gems in the puzzle so I can't place it on the puzzle. can anyone help???

I have the same problem. I found 10 gems, but I have two gems that are duplicates of ones already placed and do not have two other shapes. So I'm stuck right now.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 11:31 AM
tuttepeever wrote:I really need walkthrough. Can't get the knife. No second hog scene what a I doing wrong?

Did you put the cauldron on the fire and the ingredients in it and get the message that you needed two drops of royal blood? Maybe doing all that triggers the hidden object scene where you get the knife. And that scene is found on the dock.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 13, 11 4:30 PM
I also cannot get the game to save when I exit. The first time I exited from the demo to go purchase it and when I came back I had to start over. Well, that has happened before that progress in the demo was not saved. But it is still making me start over every time I exit....and I refuse to start the darn game over again. It's not my administrative rights on the computer because I'm the only one that uses this computer and I keep my computer current on updates.

Has anyone else who is having this problem figured out the solution to it?

I'm having the exact same problem but with the dream cards in the garden area with the bird fountain. This is very frustrating.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 26, 11 9:40 AM
I didn't have any problems with the first hidden object scene (or any of them I got to in the demo) and there was a whip and everything in the list was there.

posted in Jodie Drake and the World in Peril on Jan 15, 11 8:28 AM
The blank screen dated 1969 happens occasionallly I've noticed. For the walkthrough, when you get to the blank page, look over on the right-hand side at the recent posts and you will see Jodie Drake and the World in Peril listed there. Just click on that link and it takes you to the walkthrough.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 16, 10 7:52 AM
I waited for the fix before I downloaded the game, played the demo, was enjoying the game and then purchased it at the end of my demo. There was some occasional dragging of the scenes but it was working and I was enjoying the game. I got to the village with no problems. As soon as I finished fixing the tea for the old lady, the game froze and I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it. I thought maybe my memory had gotten too full and cleared out some clutter and restarted my computer. When I went back into the game, it took me to the exact place I left off, except I had NO tea in my inventory and there was no way to go back and gather the ingredients and make the tea again. Of course, since I had no tea to give to the old lady the game will not advance beyond that point. From what others have posted obviously the game still has some bugs in it and I'm not too happy that I have bought this game and the only way to finish it is to start over IF I don't have the same problem with the game again before I get to the end of it.

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 11, 10 7:11 AM
I'm finding that a lot of the new games are mixing it up lately, so I don't pay too much attention or even expect a game to fit into just one classification. You get hidden object scenes thrown in in Match 3 games, in TM games, other puzzle games, and even some card games, but you are also getting Match 3 and other type puzzle games thrown in on HOGs. I personally enjoy them mixing it up a bit and giving you a bit of variety. I always demo just to be sure there are no technical issues before I buy and when in doubt about the type game, I take a quick skim through the walkthrough to get an idea of game length and what to expect as far as puzzle types, etc. That's one of the reasons I like BFG is because you can know what you are buying before you spend your money and their customer service is the best if you have problems or are unhappy.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 17, 10 8:15 AM
recliner24 wrote:I haver a question: the game is noted as being about 44mb on download, that seems like a very short game.............where it says BUY for the unlimited version does that mean your getting add'l mb of play? Never could understand this. Thought I would ask............I will try the game as I like Agatha Christie. More doesn't always mean better

Thanks,

I've noticed on a couple of games I've downloaded lately that appear to be small from the MB shown that when they are installing or you first click to play, the file is then unpacked. So, I have a feeling these small games we are seeing lately that most of them are zipped or condensed files and are much larger than they appear to be.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 4, 10 9:04 AM
calcion wrote:i am on a beach, the monkey needs another banana and i have to dig in the sand,but i cannot find a tool please help calcion

It's one of the seashells on the beach you use to dig with.

posted in The Palace Builder on Mar 16, 10 8:00 AM
I also beta tested this game. It became apparent to me after playing a few minutes that it was not a game I personally would enjoy, so I spent my test time checking out things and trying to spot any technical issues. I found no technical problems. It starts out very easy and gets more difficult as you progress. If you like building type games and time management games, you might really enjoy this one.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 8:33 AM
I don't mind an occasional scene in a HOG where you have to search with a flashlight (usually just to find out how to turn on the lights), but an entire large file game searching with a flashlight, I'll pass. Just not my idea of fun. That, plus the technical issues folks are having, I'm not even going to waste my time downloading the trial period.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 27, 10 7:07 AM
amlldr wrote:I am al,ost finished with the game. I feel there was way too much yapping and not enough mini games.
WAS WONDERING - Does anyone know the answers to the last questions.? The multi-choice? That way I think I will be done.
Thank you- Amlldr

You can find those answers in the Walkthrough.

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 13, 09 11:54 AM
I have thoroughly enjoyed this game and appreciate not having the same old mini-games as so many of the HOGs. I like the fact that we are not revisiting every scene multiple times looking for a lot of the same objects over and over again. It is obvious the developers tried to be innovative and I think they succeeded in making it different. My enjoyment of a game is never affected by word differences between languages. If I can't figure it out, I use a hint and consider it a good learning experience. Think of how many great games we would be missing out on if Big Fish only offered us games developed in the USA.

I think about how the Ravenhearst series developed from being a very basic HOG and just got better with each sequel. I hope the developers of this game continue to be innovative with each new game and I look forward to the next game they release. It's a buy for me and has made for a fun and relaxing day.

I don't remember where exactly it was, but here in the US it looks like what I would call an Exacto knife and in appearance looks close to a surgeon's scalpel. Hope that helps.

Bravo, Big Fish. Great game and worth every penny!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator