Posts created by rendur

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Dec 16, 11 4:58 AM
I like this game also. Does anyone know what is going on with Last Day of Work, the publisher of this gamer? Their web site says that a new "mistery" game is to be released sometime in 2011 but then the site goes omineously silent.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 14, 11 5:10 AM
I confess. Icould not wait! I bought it elseware. This game was released on October 19. BF you are getting so behind!!! All you seem to offer anymore are dark HOGs. HOGs remind me of looking for something in your little brother's room. YUK!!!
As for TIC2 it seems to be working fine. The sound seems so much better than TIC. The graphics are beautiful and crisp. It plays the same way as the 1st one only finding all the collections are a little more tricky since they are both place & time sensative. The down side for me is that this sequel, which is in reality a prequel, is even less kid friendly & there is still no randomization. All in all a big thumbs up 4 stars... I am now ckecking every day for news oif the release date for TIC3.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 27, 11 4:51 AM
I also have to agree with those who are disappointed with the excessive loading screans. While I too am a big fan of the FF games & have purchased all of the previous ones, I'll [b]not be getting this one !!! Sorry BF, not even if it were put on the DD, would I buy it. On the other hand if this problem were removed, I would buy it in a NY second!)

posted in Trade Mania on Aug 22, 11 1:31 AM
Trade Mania is a strategy game cross that remind me of a cross between Monopoly and Gazillionaire III. The game is played against 2 computer opponents in a board game format. Each player spins the wheel and advances around the board per the number of spaces displayed. Each time you land on unowned property(in the city provided) you are given the opportunity to buy it. After you own it you can upgrade it & collect more rent from your opponents when they land on it. Each place also offers products for various prices. So also it is to your advantage to upgrade your vehicle in order to hold more products that you want to buy & sell. The object is to purchase all the properties and bankrupt your opponents.
I think it is a fun strategy game.

posted in Trade Mania on Aug 22, 11 1:21 AM
I beta tested this game & liked it. Some of the changes that I suggested seem to have been made. I really like strategy games without violence. Thanks BF. I also really liked Wandering Willows and Gemini Lost. What I wish is that you'd combine those 2 for the sequel. Well, you did say "To be continued..."
OK, OK, back to Trade Mania, yes, I'm going to buy it. Thanks again.

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 13, 11 5:10 AM
Ditto!!! This one is a total disappointment. Sorry, but 15 min was all I could take.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 21, 10 8:48 AM
I rarely ever buy a game the 1st time I play it but I did with this 1 & am so glad that I did. I really enjoyed this game & am looking forward to the sequel. Yes, I also got the impression that the "ghost ship" was their cruise ship. Thanks BF, this is a real winner! I hope there is a sequel soon if not sooner.

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 20, 10 10:45 AM
I am so glad that I bought this game last week. It kinda sorta reminds me of the TV show Lost. I am disappointed that BF has listed it twice as TGT. I realize that the first time was an oops but seems that BF could offer 2 games as TGT as a consideration for those of us that already down loaded & bought it.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 8:08 AM
Thanks, Big Fish.
This game is more like the quality of game that I expect to find at your site.
And while I did not buy the 1st one, My Kingdom for the Princess II does have
some clever additions. I especially like the hunting lodge.

Perhaps NevoSoft could update this game with a patch to let us substitute a
drum roll, trumpet fanfare, etc for that poor man's (OH SOOOOO IrraTATING) voice and a "maybe later" button for the smashing 50 hornets game.

No plans to buy today, but this 1 is a definate possibility.

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 24, 10 6:44 AM
This game is such a disapointment and it didn't need to be! It needs to go back to the drawing board. You should be able to give those poor bees something to speed them up like bee pollen or coffee,something, ANYTHING. Also you should be able to buy more worker bees. I clicked and clicked on the flowers that needed watering and those poor bees let the flowers wither and die while the waltzed around doing jobs I clicked on eons ago. I love TM games but I didn't last 15 min.

There are good TM games out there available. This is so unfair.

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Nov 5, 09 12:22 PM
I would like to give a BIG Thank You for this game. Yes, it does have all of the above mentioned problems, but I just love playing it. I hope you will continue to tweak it and that there will be a sequel to it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator