Posts created by gamecupcake

posted in The House on Usher on Jul 16, 14 9:36 PM
carolwooden wrote:Go to YouTube. You will find lots of help there and actual demonstrations.

I see one 8:54 demonstration. The rest are 50 second trailers and walkthroughs for another game with a similar title.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 17, 11 4:35 AM
sunidayz wrote:anne pat - accidentally pm'd you about the help for the size of the screen . Easier solution - check your mail.

Can you post it here too? Others could also benefit.

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Nov 16, 11 8:59 PM
Where do you use the locker code? Cant be used for the elevator keypad.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 11 5:38 AM
becca0111 wrote:have you all put the bucket near the wall where there is a leek

Has nothing to do with the bucket. Key just wont work for the door.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 11:21 PM
I'm having the same problem.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 2:15 AM
How to get past wall and foliage? I need something sharp and something to break through the wall. I only have a raft paddle and a queen's sarcophagus.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 1:04 PM
Never mind. Finished game.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 12:54 PM
I've given him the coins and the door to the next room opened. Something is missing on the desk but what?

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 6, 09 1:27 PM
The lights are on near the shelf because she can walk to it. Whenever I try to pick up the case from my inventory, it opens and the scanner comes out. How do you get the case back on the shelf? I cant put an empty case back on the shelf and then put the scanner in.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator