Posts created by Kebbielebbie

posted in Green City: Go South on Dec 30, 14 11:24 AM
Excellent work! Thanks for the good tips. I wasn't able to make this work until now ^^

posted in Green City 2 on Aug 4, 13 3:10 AM
The most important thing to remember about stores is that they increase the amount of residents in any habitat. So for the Youtube video, be sure that your store touches the cottage as it increases the population from 95 to 101.

The only thing that I did differently is that I sold those first sub houses (after their full upgrades) at the same time as the first cottage to give me more cash in the beginning. I am not sure this actually helps or not but I did make it with gold. Hope that helps a bit...GLA

posted in Green City 2 on Aug 4, 13 1:31 AM
Personally, I didn't rebuy/demolish the first multi (I DID rebuy/demolish all the surb houses and built proms as sip suggested)...I upgraded the last two stores/cafe and reserve and proms...I didn't break any records doing it this way But I got it done. GLA

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 11, 12 12:25 AM
Excellent suggestion! I didn't upgrade the strawberries, however, and bought cows with strawberry profits. Finished with 4:46...Thanks!

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 10, 12 11:24 PM
Great tips. I made it with 8:07. The only things that I did different was that I bought one cow with strawberry profits before I upgraded the strawberries. I seemed to have enough time to get all 10 milks without the extra cost.

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 10, 12 1:25 AM
Great help with the strawberries. I only got 8:25, but gold is gold

Edit: I have replayed the whole game and this level is one that stumps me consistently...using the strawberries and upgrading bamboo once is the only way I beat it...record is only 8:02 atm

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 9, 12 9:29 PM
I am still very confused. I have read and followed the two 'spoilers' on this forum and I still cannot get better than 12:25. I have upgraded strawberries, sold popcorn, bought more cows and can't seem to balance making the money for expensive upgrades/machines to the time allotted. Can anyone give any other suggestions?

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 3, 12 1:06 AM
I guess I may be a slow clicker or slow minded...I had real trouble with this one. I did sell milk and strawberries but I had to upgrade to grass x3 and really fast clicking. I made it with gold with 1 second left after about 6 tries

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 2, 12 4:58 PM
Holy moley, this one was hard! I finally did it using your method. However I needed to upgrade grass to x3...for some reason that did it for me. Ended with 6:20

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 2, 12 2:50 PM
Alot of our fishies have made individual walkthroughs on this forum. I have used many. Just peruse the subjects lines for these posts. Good luck.

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 1, 12 6:41 PM
Actually I did need your spoiler on this one LOL I kept overthinking and overselling. Thanks for the help. Finished at 6:42

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 1, 12 12:09 AM
Great advice, as usual. The only thing I did different is that I upgraded the grass to x3 and only bought 2 cows total. finished 8:26

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 30, 12 11:40 PM
I avoided the collectors and didn't upgrade the sugar beets...I was able to spend that money on cows faster...ended up with 4 cows and 3 butter machines and ended with 7:48...Thanks for the help on that one!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 30, 12 7:32 PM
Regardless of the typos, I appreciate your advice, EPF (et al). I stupidly added a second storage and upgrade it to 70 for fear of needing extra room and didn't need it...lol...but ended with 14:20...thanks all

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 30, 12 6:10 PM
Regardless of the typos, I appreciate your advice, EPF (et al). I stupidly added a second storage and upgrade it to 70 for fear of needing extra room and didn't need it...lol...but ended with 14:20...thanks all

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 30, 12 3:00 PM
I had a hard time with these suggestions...The yarn, fabric, sweaters trio took too much time for me. I decided to concentrate on sugar beets until I could fill 8 plots, profits upgraded grass, then 3 sheep...as i was making yarn, fabric (i destroyed the sweater machine at the beginning...sugar beets profit went to sugar machine x3...then kite machine...finished with 7:58

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 29, 12 5:35 PM
I followed jojo and did reeds after the wheat (with upgrade) and made it in 5:13...Thanks that was great advice!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 29, 12 3:48 PM
I also dumped the bread machine and bought the flour right off the bat. Your thread suggestion was excellent...Plain wool didn't cut it. With your suggestions, I completed in 7:50...Thanks!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 27, 12 11:16 AM
Great advice. Thank you all. I followed the OP except I sold one hedgehog in the beginning for extra capital. Good luck all!

posted in Syberia - Part 2 on Jul 24, 12 12:37 AM
I am also 'not impressed'...Old, Slow Adventure game...and the same game as the original but called 'Part 2'...come on BF...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator