Posts created by Pat_ric_ia

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 9, 15 11:37 AM
Have come across a second glitch in the game! Having purchased the game a day ago because I was enjoying playing it I am now unable to travel forward and am stuck in the room with the carpet turned back. I have all the necessary bits to make it work but having pressed the hint button it keeps sending me back to the same spot (under the carpet) I have noticed others have complained about the same problem but there seems no solution! I am reluctant to exit the game and call it a day because I have only just purchased it. Is there anyway you can help me? I don't know if it is a technical hitch or something else but have tried all I can think of to find a solution. Kind regards and hope that you can offer help. Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 9, 15 11:28 AM
Pat_ric_ia wrote:
Nolaj wrote:I have the coins and the code, but even thought the hint button points to the rug the magnifying glass does not show and it will not open. That is the end of this game. I got it with a punch so I am not really out anything. I might open and do it with another persons name and see what happens. Very frustrating.

I have the same problem, got the coins and the code but nothing is happening although the hint button is showing this is where I need to do something!!! VERY frustrating. I actually purchased this game and have now had 2 irritating glitches! The first I got past, thanks to a fellow fish, but this one has me stumped and looks like the end of the game for me too!. If anyone knows how to get past this or knows of a walk through PLEASE let me know or message me. Looking forward to getting on with this game, which I was enjoying up to this point. Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 9, 15 11:24 AM
Nolaj wrote:I have the coins and the code, but even thought the hint button points to the rug the magnifying glass does not show and it will not open. That is the end of this game. I got it with a punch so I am not really out anything. I might open and do it with another persons name and see what happens. Very frustrating.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 28, 15 12:49 PM
Hi, I was having such a great time playing this game. The scenery is gorgeous and the game interesting but once I reached the graveyard the game suddenly altered. Instead of the lovely scenery background, all disappeared except for a few isolated items dotted about the scene. I tried going back to an earlier time but the problem did not go away. I came out of the game and found I couldn't exit as the game had frozen. Ctrl, Alt, Delete enabled me to start the game again and get to send this message. Please, please fix this glitch because it is a collector's edition (hence more expensive) and apart from taking ages between each section, all was going so well until I reached the graveyard section. Hope to hear from you soon as I want to carry on enjoying this gorgeous game. Kind regards, Pat-ric-ia x

posted in Aquitania on Nov 2, 14 11:26 AM
Hi, I have recently bought this game and am finding it impossible to get past a certain level!!! Very frustrating as it's not that far from the start and only a few levels in. How far did you get with this game and did you finish it? I'd love to know if it gets a little easier later on as I can't see how it can get more difficult!!! HELP
All good wishes, Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 14 6:52 PM
lmb1 wrote:I can't open the jewlery box. the hand flashes like it wants the box to open, but nothing happens. I am stuck. Thank you to anyone who helps.

Hi, I have the same problem and just can't understand what to do next. Is there a
walk-through for the game?
xxx

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 30, 14 11:26 AM
spjwt wrote:Where does the triangular piece fit?
Hi everyone! I have the same problem ~ just can't find where the last triangular piece fits on the flying machine. Where ever I try to fit it, it bounces back. Very frustrating because I can't proceed unless it is completed. PLEASE HELP! xxx

posted in Pantheon on Dec 17, 13 3:04 PM
Hi, I can't find any 'technical error' heading for this game. I am so disappointed as I have been playing the game and was so enjoying the beautiful backgrounds and music as well as the game, when on the last occasion, when I attempted to start the game, it failed. This has gone on time and time again! Each time I attempt to play it comes up with 'loading error' and the game just sticks (this is when the green loading 'liquid' is half way along the pipe). Please, please help me if you can! I have purchased the game and now can't play it.
In hopes that you can remedy my problem, Pat_ric_ia

posted in Jurassic Realm on Dec 8, 13 7:24 PM
Hi all, I have had the same problem with my mouse, although I'd say it was more 'floaty' than 'jumpy'! I have only played for the trial hour but can't take it any more. Such a shame, as it had the makings of an amusing game BUT not for me thanks.
My good wishes to all of you in the pond, Pat_ric_ia x

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 7, 13 12:29 AM
Hi, I tried 'The Far Kingdoms' game for an hour and was able to play it without any problems. However, when I bought the game and went to play again, a warning saying 'FATAL ERROR' came up and instructed me to close the game. Each time I have attempted to play the game since, the same fatal error appears again. Sadly I am unable to play. Please advise me about what I should do to remedy the problem.
Many thanks, Pat_ric_ia

posted in Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc on Nov 30, 13 8:19 PM
Hi all, Can't say I agree with those you didn't like the game as I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Yes, the story is not historically accurate and I did cringe a bit at the opening speech. Joan of Arc was French, not American so I think a French accent for the Peasant would have been more acceptable (come on you actors out there!). Just love building the villages and all that goes with them and even got a wave from a couple of the little people! The music is peaceful and relaxing and I just had to buy the game. Only problem is that I will probably spend too much time playing and find myself clicking away into the early hours. Never mind, it's worth it. Pat_ric_ia xxx

posted in Call of the Ages on Nov 14, 13 8:09 AM
Hi, I have just finished this level and went on to complete the game. I had only 2 things to help (apart from the fully charged amulet) and had lost the lightening and bombs in earlier games. The secret is to clear one side at a time (so the sand does not overtake you on both sides). Clear as much of the obstructions and chains as you can, using the amulet when it's available,then 'kill' the ticking bombs as quickly as you can. I'll go back to this level again and will send you further help if you need it.
I'm on to the challenge now, where you need to clear each level within a limited number of turns..... easy at first but impossible when you get to the last levels I'll bet!
Good luck xxx Pat_ric_ia xxx

posted in Spooky Bonus on Nov 7, 13 4:47 PM
Hi everyone, I haven't played a game in ages but once I started on Spooky Bonus I just couldn't stop!!!! Wow! what a compulsive game ------- My eyes are now very tired and the hours have just sped past but I couldn't leave this great game. It may not look marvelous but once started it is sooooooooo hard to close down.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I have really enjoyed myself and am looking forward to playing it again but this time with a time limit.
xxx

posted in Spooky Bonus on Nov 7, 13 4:47 PM
Hi everyone, I haven't played a game in ages but once I started on Spooky Bonus I just couldn't stop!!!! Wow! what a compulsive game ------- My eyes are now very tired and the hours have just sped past but I couldn't leave this great game. It may not look marvelous but once started it is sooooooooo hard to close down.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I have really enjoyed myself and am looking forward to playing it again but this time with a time limit.
xxx

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Nov 25, 12 2:49 PM
I have tried and tried to find the small knife in Chapter 2, so I can open the skeleton's sack but can't find it anywhere. I've checked with the walkthrough but unfortunately there are no pictures available after chapter 1. HELP! This is driving me potty!

posted in Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters on Nov 5, 12 7:06 AM
Hi all, Just finished this beautiful game. What amazing graphics and I loved the help button too. Thoroughly enjoyed playing and am now off to see if I can find the other Dark Parables games.... am now hooked. Love to all you lovely fishes.... Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Nov 1, 12 8:25 AM
Hi all, I'm a big fan of the Jewel Quest games BUT, as many others have said, I am so disappointed with this one. The (so called) hidden objects are very blurry and poorly photographed, apart from being almost impossible to see - I was penalised for attempting to click on what looked like an item but wasn't! Boo! I don't mind a difficult Hidden Object Game but this one is very below the usual Jewel Quest standard. The game board was the same as usual (and I would guess gets more and more difficult as the game progresses) BUT will I be able to stand the rest of the game for much longer? I live in hopes so will probably purchase it (to add to my collection - I have all the rest) and struggle through 'til the end. What a shame - I've been so looking forward to the latest Jewel Quest too! Never mind - onward and upward!
Love to all you lovely fishes Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 27, 12 2:39 PM
Hi all, I've just finished playing Farmington Tales and although I experienced many problems at first (game freezing 2/3rds of the way through 3 times) I contacted the technical support section and followed their advice. I needed to update some things (well actually my son updated for me!) and 4th time lucky! Whoop whoop!
What an obsessive game! I loved it (although Manny repeats himself too often for my liking) and really got into the whole experience. I actually felt responsible for the animals and crops welfare - get a life or what! No, it's not really like that as I just had to feed the animals, clear the produce, water the crops then gather the ripe stuff and plant new seeds - and when I say had to I mean HAD TO!
I liked the fact that it was possible to skip the games (at a price) when I was feeling I couldn't be bothered any more but most of the games were enjoyable and 'do able' except the mine field one. I have never liked playing that game and so skipped it every time.
Didn't get the feeling of satisfaction when the game finished that I had expected (after all my hard work) but I think I'll play it again at a later date.
Off to bed now!!! Lots of love to all you fishes, Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 27, 12 2:28 PM
Hi, I am delighted to say that I have followed your 'help' advice, upgraded the things you suggested and have now finished playing the game with no interruptions!!! Wonderful! Thank you all so much! Love from Pat_ric_ia x

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 24, 12 8:46 AM
MarkAlan wrote:Really wanted to purchase this game, but since it hard locked and froze my computer and mouse became un-clickable several times, I can not consider buying it until this is patched.

Hi, Unfortunately I am experiencing the same problem as MarkAlan says in his posting!
I have twice re-started this game (which I was thoroughly enjoying and have spend many hours reaching at least the 2/3 rds stage of the game each time) when it freezes and I have to manually shut down my computer! ie. press the start button until the computer closes. I have already purchased the game and would love to continue and complete it but don't know what to do next. It's very disheartening to get so far into a game only to be 'frozen out' before completion. Please, any suggestions?
Kind regards, Pat_ric_ia x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator