Posts created by redcapricorn

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Mar 2, 13 5:41 AM
Help! I'm in the canyon by the ship. I have the jar for the termites but I am not able to find the wood carving to lure the termites into the jar! According to the walkthrough, the wood carving is with the hook, chain and domino -- I have scoured the area and there is no wood carving! This is frustrating. Anyone have a similar problem or please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 12 6:05 PM
I downloaded this game and it seems that everything moves in slow motion. I move the mouse and the cursor moves about 2 seconds later. Anyone having similar problems? I already tried uninstalling and re-installing .... didn't work.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 12 7:35 AM
I completed the game ok...but having so much difficulty with the bonus round and the strategy guide is of no help whatsover. In fact, I believe the SG is missing pages. I have obtained the fuel from the lawnmower and when I do as directed by the SG -- go back up, back up x2, go left and straight -- I cannot find the note and the knife. Someone please help!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 26, 10 10:13 AM
HELP!!! I followed the directions carefully and the safe doesn't open, Can it have anything to do with the fact that the 4 does not appear to be under a specific hashmark?? Someone please help.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 25, 10 3:49 PM
thank you --- found it in the nest outside the house -- it was in the walkthrough but I missed it -- the inner part of the lighter is in an HOG.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 25, 10 6:44 AM
I am stuck......where can I find the lighter shell??? I can't even find the answer in the walkthrough....please help!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Apr 7, 10 8:48 PM
Can someone please tell me where to place the lantern?

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Nov 8, 09 7:54 AM
jabjoe2 wrote:I can't find the rabbitt in Rachs room please help me I have spent 2 hours looking for the rabbitt
I too cannot find that dumb rabbit! I ran out of time on the demo just looking for the rabbit -- the hint was of no value. I will not buy the game until I know I will be able to find the rabbit.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Nov 8, 09 7:52 AM
jabjoe2 wrote:I can't find the rabbitt in Rachs room please help me I have spent 2 hours looking for the rabbitt

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator