Posts created by Mrs_Kim

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 6:21 AM
This game looks promising although it sounds very much like Da Vinci Code and the name Van Helsing, is not really appropriate but from the demo I really enjoy it and might buy it^^

I see! so that's why!^^ thank you so much for replying! so far I enjoy the demo and thinking of buying!^^

I am now trying this game, but on the main menu there is no extra. Where can I find them? It says there's bonus gameplay and replayable mini games on the game page but I couldn't find it on the menu, or do we have to finish the game first before the menu appears? Or my eyes playing trick on me...

Please help! I'm now in bonus chapter, about to enter the mansion, got the key already from the tree but when I want to use it, the game closes itself and when I opened again, the key is gone from my inventory and the door is still locked! Is there a way to just reset the bonus chapter? I don't want to go to a new game again just to know the real ending of this game (((

posted in Monopoly ® on Sep 19, 12 4:27 AM
My game board shows Korean places and in Korean. I would like to change the language in English but no matter where I look, there is no option for changing language or region. Anyone could advise me on this? I really like this game and would like to buy but not if it is only for one region

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 9, 12 4:54 PM
Use the spray around the edges, I notice the spray will make black marks on it. One of the detective will say that there is no more spray when you can now use the manhole cover key to open

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 9, 12 4:53 PM
Try using the silicon spray around the manhole cover edges until one of the detective says that there is no more spray on it, then use the manhole cover key to open it

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 19, 12 2:15 AM
I'm happy that BFG finally sells this game, because it was not on the list although BFG sells the newer ones. But honestly, however, I expect BFG to sell Alibi in Ashes, ND's latest installment game, to this one. Still, I'm glad that it's now here and some more we can try it for one hour!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 18, 12 6:34 PM
First of all, I'm quite surprised to see the game as a TGT, it's an old game, but I'm a Nancy Drew game fan, and this one is one my favorite. I think it has one of the most original storyline ever, and although there is a lot of talking, it gives clues. I love the concept of ghost towns and Indian dwellings. I hope BFG could also release the other new ND games like Alibi in Ashes very soon. I'm waiting to use my game coupon for it! ^o^

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 23, 11 8:52 PM
From all of the new ND games, this one is my favorite.
To make things short, this is what I thought about it:

Pluses:
- Japanese feel to it: Yumi apartment is a spot on, really Japanese.
- Scary!! I love it!

Minuses:
- We don't get to explore much. We're in Kyoto, the old capital of Japan, yet we are going to the expo and pachinko. I would love Nancy to explore old temples or shrines.
- I would love the characters to speak to each other in Japanese. Yumi doesn't sound Japanese at all, even when she says 'chan'.
- We only play at night.
- random puzzles that changes everytime and no skip button sometimes make it frustrating to solve.

I'm sorry that I write more 'minuses' than 'pluses' but this is a good game. And much cheaper too, in my opinion, than from the game developer (I bought it there a few months back when it was first released.). Those who want to try the demo can do so from the dev.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 4:04 AM
I never buy a CE before even though when this game's CE was released I was very tempted to, since living outside the U.S means higher price of the games, so I have to wait for the SE. I was spooked on the demo, I think the graphic was great.. I first thought that the doll who helps us along the way is an evil one, looks like that to me, but looks is deceiving, hahaha..

I'm happy I bought the game.. I wish it was longer.. I found around 25 Beyond objects, when I was near the end, I thought the game will be longer, because I still have around 11 beyond objects left to find..

I don't know the rest of the ending because no bonus gameplay, but I wish the doll was saved... I began to like him during the game, he's not annoying and certainly very helpful with hints..no strategy guide needed with such a hint-friendly option.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 11:19 PM
Yesterday I only played for two minutes, today morning I tried again and lasted just a minute. The problem was still there. I un-checked 'custom cursor' and it still didn't work. The game moves veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly. However it works fine on the main menu. I had similar problem with other ERS game (Puppetshow: Souls of the Innocent), and the CS said it was my computer problem. However, this time it's too much. Everyone gets the same error thing. They need to fix this ASAP or I won't bother spending my money, even though with Punch Credit Reward.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 6:32 AM
While playing the demo for the CE, this problem didnt happen. I quit after 2 minutes of playing the demo of standard version. The cursor is wayyyyyyyy too slow, but it works fine when I try the 'Menu'. Will this be fixed? cos if it won't, then it's no buy for me...

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 6:27 AM
Same here, too.. I thought it was my computer's problem until I read that many people are experiencing the same problem.. The CE works fine but not the standard one that I am afraid to buy it..I quit two minutes after I started the demo.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 20, 10 6:17 AM
I am stuck in this hidden object scene as I can't find the thermometer.
I have used the hint button three times (and it seems like forever)
but no matter how hard i see, there's nothing that shapes like one.
The hint isn't helpful either cos the hint area is wide and not concentrated.
Anyone can help me locate it?
Thank you so much!!

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Oct 20, 10 8:07 PM
Really like this game: spooky, very engaging with a personality (those sarcastic comments made if you click on things incorrectly.....) but it is also a bit difficult to find objects because some of the scenes are dark.. But the graphics are very very nice, and I see this with their other game (Sleepy Hollow), and this one is definitely an improvement from SH.

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Oct 20, 10 8:03 PM
I've been playing the demo of this game's series and not really like it but I download this game anyway because the word 'Lighthouse' caught my attention.. The demo was OK, make me feel like I wanna buy this game if they sell it on DD, but then I used the Summer Sale to buy it. Not really a bad deal. Anyway it has quite a story, but the 'real' lighthouse does not really there until almost at the end. Collecting the cards is a fresh game style but later it became overbearing..

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 20, 10 7:59 PM
I don't really know what is the purpose of this game, I mean, someone is abducted, because of unclear reason. The whole game is spent going around the kidnapper's house, playing HOG and find clues, which is OK, but I don't really find this interesting.

The characters are both (sorry) annoying.. and what's with many typos?? Didn't they edit or check it before releasing this game??

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 20, 10 7:53 PM
It was basically a nice game but I have problems with the hidden object scenes, which requires you to go back and forth and checking back every rooms that you have visited to see whether you can find a **** scene. The music is cool, but it repeats over and over which after I finished this game, I can't get it out of my head, but not in a good way. The graphics are good and the ending is also nice. Kinda spooky, IMO.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 20, 10 7:49 PM
Hello..
I will suggest you to contact the Customer Service, they will send you a file for some computer specifications check and then they will be able to determine what cause the problem.. Good luck!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator