Posts created by lildkrose

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 7:27 PM
Thanks, I took the game out and re-installed and there is 10 coins now! I haven't a clue why it was only giving 5. So I'm a happy player again

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 6:32 PM
Yes...don't ever recall it being less than 10 coins. Hopefully someone who is on Android can shed some light. I bought a Fire tablet last week and wanted to play on it as I'm at level 78 on PC and 5 coins a flower isn't adding up too quickly, lol!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 5:06 PM
During holiday season they go up to 20 coins on the PC, do they only go to 10 on Android during the holiday season?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 4:42 PM
Can anybody tell me what level a person has to be at to get 10 coins for morphing flowers. I am at level 17 and only get 5 coins. I am playing on Android. I also play on PC and only ever remember getting 10 coins. Any guidance would be appreciated, I'm going nuts searching for the answer! Is there an achievement or quest that I need to complete?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 17 12:37 AM
Need friends, only have John. Started a new game on my fire tablet yesterday, only on level 11 so far...my code is a874485...name is Irish Roisin (rosheen). Any and all are welcome, I will play every day...also play PC and at level 78 there

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 6:00 PM
Would love more friends for the Spring Event! My id is Roisin 207689

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 7, 16 6:12 PM
Windows 7 here.....cursor is really jerky.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 9, 14 3:12 PM
No coupon here either...this is the second time this has happened to me (happened with Midnight Castle also, eventually got coupon after writing to customer service 3 times and mentioning it on the game forum). I live in the hope that the coupon will come over the weekend!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 14 11:34 AM
I never got my 60% off a standard game either and I have contacted customer service 3 times now with no resolution!!!

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 11, 12 1:32 PM
This is one of the best jigsaw games I have ever played on a PC. The pictures are beautiful, and being able to add your own pics is great. On the developers site it says you can make puzzles up to 64,000 pieces, lol! Also thank you to karolyneb for mentioning the free puzzles on the developers site, there are loads of them and they go right into your game!

Game is now bought and enjoying it immensely, thanks BFG

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator