Posts created by landdesign

I have the game open full screen and in the very center, I can tell it is loading but so small that, if I didn't know the big fish logo, i wouldn't know anything was happening. VERY strange. Needless to say, this pinpoint of a game is not working. Have updated the graphics card, made certain all other apps are closed, running as admin, all current games are operating properly.

I have the same issues as "Ready to Retire" and only get "here is a game credit" from tech support. I now have 5 games with similar issues. When are you going to find the fix? I have been a customer for over 7 years and expect better!

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 24, 17 4:04 PM
Level 34 - No way to fill in last "Hole" past the lamp post. Won't let you click on it to complete task.

same problem with windows not having full screen

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 11 6:31 PM
There are not ten lightning bugs in the final page of the book. My arrow only fills up just over half. I checked the walk through and I haven't missed anything. There is also only one hog on this page. Would like to finish...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator