Posts created by Sage103082

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 3:47 PM
Make sure to use the proper caps.
Christian Scott
Christopher Smith
Robert Johnson

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 12:19 PM

The King piece is with the king skeleton in the floor. (With the well opening above)

The Queen piece is in the same room as the chess puzzle. It is in the cabinet to the left.

The Knight Piece is under the house in the scene with the tombstone and grave and the statue with the mask. You need to break the mask.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 14 12:18 PM
Last name first. If i remember correctly.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 8:11 PM
I would have to guess that it is a video card issue. It is a great game, if you can get it running on your PC.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 14 8:12 AM
I have taken screen shots of the chess puzzle. 3 of the correct potions
The queen, knight and bishop. (The fourth should end the puzzle when it is right - so just move it around until the puzzle stops.) I took these from a video walk through. I am replaying the game now but far away from this puzzle. If anyone would like me to send them the screen shots to see if they help. please let me know.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 8:00 AM
The Bishop - Can be found in your childhood house, upstairs in front of the steel door, on the window sill.

Edit:
Check the Smiley face. I am guessing that you will have to start over. If you are no longer at that location then you will not be able to pick up the piece. Hence why the hint system is no help right now.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 7:58 AM
I completely agree. I loved this game!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 7:52 AM
The King piece is with the king skeleton in the floor. (With the well opening above)

The Queen piece is in the same room as the chess puzzle. It is in the cabinet to the left.

The Knight Piece is under the house in the scene with the tombstone and grave and the statue with the mask. You need to break the mask.

And the last piece I forget. I think I had it in inventory for a while. I am looking through the SG now to see if I can find it.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 7:18 AM
I was only able to see the skip option when I was zoomed in on one of the arrows. I am going to be replaying and hope someone has a video of it by then. lol.

I took hours to try this on my own until I thought I was going to throw the monitor. lol.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 14 1:55 PM
Is this is the puzzle where you put the chess pieces in and then move the arrows, the SG did not show which ways the arrows should face. It just has it written on the page in front of it. I had to skip this puzzle.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 14 2:15 PM
There is also a site that has all 3 games that will work with the newer computers and operating systems.

Because I do not want to get in trouble with Big Fish. Send me a PM and I can give you the address of the site.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 14 8:24 AM
Fortunatus - For me even with the ending open, I did not feel cheated. I loved the game! I would much rather have a great game over 3 games then one game that does not keep me hooked. If that makes sense. lol.

For me the game was a good length even with the open ending. Tons of what do I need and where do I find it. I do not use the map so I can hunt and seek on my own and figure it out.

I am also a fan of the text game to the point and click adventure games. I have missed the true adventure games of the past. But with the newer HOPA games it brings back some of the fun. - I still play the old DOS games today. over and over again. lol

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 14 8:14 AM
The inside of the tree house is only a HOP scene. It should turn a gray color when it is open to play.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 14 8:12 AM
I agree! I tried for the 10 items in 10 seconds and just could not pull it off as well as the others you listed. lol.

I am going to be replaying this game! However, for the game play itself not to work on the achievements anymore then i already have. I love this game.

I have been on the hunt for the developers site or FB page to get more information on the next installments.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 10:33 AM
The Lost Crown is another game from the same developer as the Dark Fall game.

I highly recommend it and they are in the works to come out with the sequel. Last Crown.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 9:58 AM
Dark Fall - by Darkling Room

Great games! I have played all their games and love them!

We need more horror / thriller adventure games.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 9:53 AM
I have the notes and even looked at the SG guide and still no luck. I had to skip. My first ever skip in a game. I wish they made this puzzle a little better or even the SG picture with the correct facing arrows.

What is this? I have just started the demo.

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 13 7:51 AM
Thank you so much. I have no idea why I did not think about the guide at all. =)

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 13 10:08 AM
Did anyone write down the phone numbers? I lost my piece of paper that I had them all written down on.

Thank you in advanced!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator