Posts created by jripSoCal

posted in Wanderland on Feb 26, 15 5:38 AM
I have un-installed WANDERLAND, the free to play game. Even tho the graphics are nice, it simply isn't possible to make any progress without spending ALOT of real money.
To me, this game is just a huge drain on my wallet, and if I had the cash to spend, I sure wouldn't play free games.
Good luck to all of you who keep on with it

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 19, 14 7:33 AM
haven't noticed the timer, but the layering problem is very annoying, and costly!! oh, and thank you for getting my acheviements to me.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 11, 14 5:49 PM
I'm posting this here because the tech problems post is six pages long, and nobody seems to be paying attention to it. today was patch (update) day, and I still cannot access my achievement page, tabs, or collect orbs . This problem is not just mine, many players are in the same place. So, just what was that download about? More quests I can't do because I can't get the materials I need? Perhaps Fish should have a chat with the game developers.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 28, 14 9:28 AM
same problem here, can open achievement tab, but all I see is blank "general', and the blank circles where the different kinds are. Started after last update. Put in a ticket, they said they're working on it. that was 7-26-14. we'll see what happens

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 27, 14 5:48 PM
I can't even see my acheivments, much less pick up my gems. All I can see is a blank tab, with "general" on it, and some blank dots where the different kinds are supposed to be. I put in a ticket about it, they said, " we're working on it" We'll see if they really do something

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 10, 09 3:16 PM
My trial run went OK, but soon as i bought it, I started having problems. Now it just shuts down, and i can't play it at all, and i did un- and-re- install .
, 45 mins later.... I went to tech help, downloaded an update, game worked fine for about half an hour, now it just shuts down again.

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 10, 09 9:34 AM
I like the game, but I'm having trouble with it shutting down when I try to buy a design, and the buyers names flickering. The trial ran fine, but now that I've bought it, it's bugging out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator