Posts created by pammers52

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Nov 17, 09 6:39 PM
Spazzazz wrote:
pammers52 wrote:
Unfortunately it only worked for a couple of days. I'm back to the same old error messages today. I don't know what else to try now. I uninstalled and reinstalled again to no avail. I think I'm going to have to give up on this game as much as I hate to because I love it.

Pammers - Have pm'd you

Spazzazz, I did what you suggested and it worked until today so it only worked for 4 days.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Nov 13, 09 8:11 AM
Spazzazz wrote:
pammers52 wrote:Thanks AnnGo for your post. I changed the compatibility mode and so far it's working like a charm.

So pleased Anns post worked for you Pammers - by the sound of it we'll have a lot more happy Vista players

Enjoy!!

Unfortunately it only worked for a couple of days. I'm back to the same old error messages today. I don't know what else to try now. I uninstalled and reinstalled again to no avail. I think I'm going to have to give up on this game as much as I hate to because I love it.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Nov 11, 09 9:37 AM
Thanks AnnGo for your post. I changed the compatibility mode and so far it's working like a charm.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator