Posts created by anniebird

10+
 posted in K3Y on Jan 13, 18 12:44 PM
Thank you! This was driving me crazy.

10+
 posted in K3Y on Jan 13, 18 8:56 AM
I'm on level 18 and I still haven't figured out what gives you the 10+ star -- sometimes I get it when I've just barely won and other times I don't get it when I think I've done well. Does anyone know?

posted in Snow White Solitaire: Charmed kingdom on Dec 6, 17 6:24 AM
The game's always the same. Why can't Big Fish offer a solitaire game that has a variety? There are hundreds of different solitaire games but we just keep getting the same one, time after time.

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 17 7:05 AM
I've been critical of every solitaire game offered by Big Fish because they're all just variations of the one-up, one-down version so I was excited to see that finally (!) a game came along that had other solitaire variations. I was very disappointed to learn that you have to play the same tired old solitaire for a number of levels to "earn" these other games, one by one. Why would I use 2 credits or pay $13.99 for this when I can get excellent solitaire games, offering multiple variations, elsewhere for a lot less?

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 16, 17 7:27 AM
I've made it my mission to complain every time a new solitaire game comes out because, with the hundreds of different types of solitaire games out there, Big Fish keeps offering the same, old, tired, one-up, one-down solitaire with different themes.

posted in Home Run Solitaire on Sep 6, 17 7:35 AM
And, once again, a solitaire game that is exactly like all the other Big Fish solitaire games except for the theme. I would seriously like to know why it's not possible to offer any variation when there are hundreds of different types of solitaire out there. I guess it's easier for Big Fish to just keep offering the same game and just slap a different theme on it.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 15, 17 1:12 PM
I love this game so much! It reminds me of the first time I played Myst -- had to figure everything out with no hints and no handholding, just pure logical thinking. I haven't quite finished it because I've been stuck on the minesweeper game for two days now but I'm determined to conquer it.

posted in Roaring Twenties Solitaire on Aug 14, 17 6:40 AM
There are hundreds of different solitaire games -- why are all the Big Fish solitaire games the same? If they ever offered something with a little variety I'd buy it in a minute - this is just annoying.

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 19, 17 7:27 AM
I will say the same thing I say every time a new solitaire game is offered -- what's the point? They're all the same - card up, card down. If anyone ever offered a game that had a variety of solitaire games, I'd buy it in a minute. Unfortunately, this one is just like all the others -- just a different theme.

posted in Griddlers: Tropical Delight on May 17, 17 7:04 PM
This type of puzzle should have only one possible solution if it's going to be good.This one, like so many others, requires that you guess because there's no logical way to figure it out. That makes it a definite no-buy for me.

posted in Solitaire Beach Season 2 on Sep 12, 16 5:52 PM
Is this seriously another Match 2 game? What's the point? There are thousands of solitaire games out there and every one of Big Fish's games is either Match 2 or One Up/One Down - this is VERY disappointing ---again---- every single time.

posted in Solitaire Victorian Picnic on Aug 29, 16 7:42 AM
Another solitaire that is nothing but match 2 cards -- why would anyone buy this? There are thousands of solitaire games --- why are all the Big Fish games Match 2 or one up/one down?

posted in Doodle God Solitaire on Aug 17, 16 6:45 AM
These solitaire games are all the same - it's either match 2 or one up/one down. If Big Fish would offer a solitaire game with different types of games I'd buy it in a minute.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 16, 16 10:53 AM
MarkAlan's review was exactly right -- you cannot solve the puzzles logically and logic is the reason we who love nonograms love them.

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 9:32 AM
I've got the 3 steel orbs and there's a gap in the shape of a scarab. The guide says to "set the scarab" but that doesn't help much. Any clue how to do this?
Never mind - I figured it out.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Mar 6, 14 7:21 AM
What's the point of this forum if no one addresses your technical problems?

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Mar 2, 14 11:05 AM
This same thing is happening to me in Insanity 2 -- it's happened on two puzzles now and the only choice I have is to restart the puzzle - I love difficult puzzles - I don't necessarily want to do them twice.
Anyone know a fix for this?
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game to get the update so that won't help

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 22, 10 8:53 AM
This is a great game - I wish that the makers of those games that are just thrown together with bad graphics, typos, misspellings and boring puzzles would read these reviews. They would realize that when a game is as well-designed as this one, people can't wait to buy it.

posted in Mystic Gallery on Apr 19, 10 8:06 AM
Once again, a game that is rife with misspellings and typos (dices????) - I refuse to buy any game where the developer can't bother with editing or proper translation, where that's the case.

posted in Kellie Stanford: Turn of Fate on Nov 11, 09 8:54 AM
There are too many good Hidden Object games to buy a game this shoddy. If the makers of games can't be bothered to do some quality control (i.e. "the sound of breaks"), then they shouldn't expect me to spend money on the results.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator