Posts created by bigflipper

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 16 6:20 PM
i too am from the land of song,,,,,, cardiff is my place of birth and i live near st fagans castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 12:48 AM
nat88 thats ok just thought it was me because like you said one minute i was number 4 then dissappeared i have been reading the forum though and yes i too have been watching the goings on at the top of the tourney board i have there id if its the player i think you are writing about????

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 15 12:27 AM
WELL ITS SAYING WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER
GO IN 40 MINS SO HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL THERE. REGARDS TO ALL HONEST PLAYERS G.C

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 11:55 PM
nat88 wrote:Again Guys, Just below D@nger, then like 3rd and then poof, gone. Was i seeing things right? coz there seemed to b alot of jumping bout in general. Think they would give it a rest by now... HPC was strong though and made their presence felt

Congrats to all Honest winners!

HI TO ALL YOU HONEST WINNERS CLUB .... IS IT ME G.C that you saw vanish [b]nat88 [i]in tourney today i did first try in tourney and got 184.some odd then loaded the score 24 mins later had another free go ( i try not to spend for tourney) and i was for me great ,my new score was 249.882 just went to submit and i lost mybroadband so yes one min there and then POOF gone along with my 22 gems boo hoo CONGRATS YO ALL THOUGH G.C

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 15 10:08 AM
Alexandr@ congrats to you
on your fab win but i was trying to get you ha ha sorry i stopped you and shilo being together G.C

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 15 6:25 AM
Lilabelle wrote:UNIQUE DISHES!!!!

What level is that really looking forward to trying this area i am on 32 at mo just made friends with auto thingy lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 15 7:25 AM
Good afternoon all you big and little fishy's what a lovely subject to find out where we are from.... well its 15.25 here on wed the 11 feb 2015 and i am from cardiff in south wales .....love this game am on level 31and looking forward to what is in store for me !!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 15 5:29 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before i have looked through the forum but cant see any thing on pet feeding places and there is a lot of forum and threads to look through .. Please can any of you long standing M.C players tell me if there is a best place to feed a certain pet .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 15 7:30 AM
SORRY all did i get anybodys hopes up?? Well you were all correct the terrible double red x's are still there

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 15 5:55 AM
Not sure if i am tempting fate but did update this morning have crafted about 8 things in the last 5 hours and haven't had any red x's at all has anybody else noticed???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 15 7:50 AM
hello dev's and mod's any new news on the tournys coming back soon i did read that there was a little problem has that been sorted yet???? its now about three weeks since our last one and i really love and miss them

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 6:55 PM
Thank you all ,,,, so the find button on the air ship tower is not worth pressing because it never directs you to a HOS that for instance would have the tablets i needed ( that includes headache tablets now!!!!) LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 5:31 PM
Hi can somebody please tell me how we can find the correct things to fill the crates with my ship needs to go out for a daily quest but i am 4 clay tablets short... when i click on the find button i do the HOS i am told to do but never get the clay tablets i need have any of you any ideas PLEASE ?????

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 15 6:18 AM
Sam1202 wrote:Unfortunately I was quite poorly over Christmas and didn't manage to collect all the Christmas stuff I needed. I know this is a big ask but I need 227 cards and 319 decorations to complete my tasks. Been playing since the game came out and am so frustrated right now so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated and I can stick my hair back on!

My code is 76097 playing as Sammy-Jo on pc.

sammy jo sorry to hear you have reen ill for christmas got lots of cards and decs am sending you friend request now ok G.C

P.S HAVE YOU GOT CHRISTMAS EGGS GOT A COUPLE OF THOSE SPARE TOO

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 10:30 AM
OK THANK YOU FudgeChi

oh and congrats on sorting out the tourney problem i have been reading all the forum pages and like others was getting fed up of you know who winning you know what in all the tourneys

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 10:13 AM
HI ALL I AM ON LEVEL 27 AND IT WAS ALL FINE THIS MORNING NOW I HAVE LOGGED IN AND MY FAIRY PICTURE HAS CHANGED HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ALL PLEASE ONLY ABOUT 160 GOLD STAR THINGS TO GO UP A LEVEL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 15 2:19 AM
woodsy_13 wrote:I fell short of creating Santa Claus in the Christmas games. I am at level 41 and would like to get some new friends. I need Christmas Cards, and would appreciate getting friends that can help me out. I will send gifts out....and I play daily!
Thanks!!! My ID number is 280291.

Hi woodsy thanks to my good friends i too have only just got santa avatar i now have a lot of spare cards so if you still want new friends add me G.C 320445

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 2:23 AM
sandy510 wrote:I'm curious, has everyone's doors only been opening in 3's, in the half an hour tourney?

Sandy yes the doors are only in 3's in half hour tourney and also did you notice the amount of items to find are less only 12 instead of the normal 18? at least thats on my game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 15 2:23 PM
Hi antiquer glad you went to forum and i hope reading my note helped ha ha

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 15 12:49 PM
whats happenened why are we having such a long one 5 hours plus how great is this big flipper

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator