Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on May 10, 15 8:34 AM
I enjoy the dialogue in games ,but agree this game was not up to scratch based on the rest of the series, maybe once again, one too many ??? However I enjoyed playing and there were some tricky puzzles .. Great game if , as said before you were a fairly new player , but agree I got that been there ,done that feeling !!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 25, 15 7:24 AM
one the best games ever , loads to do and see !! Lots of Mini games , some needed to get the grey cells working . One problem, there did not seem to be a way of resetting the Mini Games to the opening board....There was one game I needed the Walkthrough but was unable to do so because I could not reset the game ... other than that Loved it, Still playing the Bonus game !!

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk on Dec 31, 14 5:09 AM
oops sorry developers .. previously played another game !! Hans Andersen was not in this !!!!! This holiday relaxing is dulling my brain

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk on Dec 31, 14 5:06 AM
this game was fun and very different,,, I have always enjoyed games from this developer ... more from them please.....this was a real change from the normal HOGS /adventure games ... one note ... I found the London accents from the Brothers Grimm out of context... also Hans Andersens ... American !!! i don't think so !

there were similar puzzles in the last MCF Madame Fate...They were complex, but after getting the hang of them , I could solve them without the hints.. I found these impossible, there seemed to logic, and I had to use the guide and the hints....
Now I have finished the game , but nearly gave up, I had lost interest, too much running back and forth, I used the map constantly , so no challenge....
I guess I expected more for a MCF game.... this was regular mediocre game ..
I have not played the bonus,may try that later, now I need to play something to wake me up !!!!

I guess it is the old saying "There is no going back" and this is one trip back to Dire Grove to many !!!
I am about halfway through the collectors edition, and I have to say I am quite enjoying it, especially the puzzles, which are very mind boggling,but I am getting through them !!!
But a MCF game it is not, it is rambling and not really well put together... but I have played worse games...

I have every MCF game , and apart from Shadow Lake have really enjoyed them all, I will make no further comments on this game until I have completed it, in the meantime I will go back to those puzzles !!!!

each one of the bottles along bottom row has a match with the bottles in the cabinet, match the labels , colours ,designs , I even resorted to trial and error, got there in the end !!! Now stuck on the blocks with numbers, that are Multiples ????

I had problem here ask, but I just kept putting the book on the scroll and eventually the next puzzle came up , opening a series of puzzles ... I am now stuck on blocks of numbers !!!! good luck,

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 14 11:24 AM
dkknight wrote:Just discovered that if you turn the gas handle to the left it does not crash. Do not turn it to the right.[/quote

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 14, 14 5:50 AM
continue button. It works different ways for daily, old games and newly opened games won with trophies/stars. Used to be able to play two games then come back later and continue with next game. No longer possible all the time sometimes it works sometimes not. Without continue button working consistently. who feels like starting a nine whole course ....?????

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 14, 14 5:46 AM
Yes. It works different ways for daily, old games and newly opened games won with trophies/stars. Used to be able to play two games then come back later and continue with next game. No longer possible all the time sometimes it works sometimes not. Without continue button working consistently. who feels like starting a nine whole course ....?????

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 14, 14 5:44 AM
Yes. It works different ways for daily, old games and newly opened games won with trophies/stars. Used to be able to play two games then come back later and continue with next game. No longer possible all the time sometimes it works sometimes not. Without continue button working consistently. who feels like starting a nine whole course ....?????

posted in Fright on Aug 10, 14 9:01 AM
The Real people really made this game for me ,like the old MFC'One of the few games that have have played lately , that encouraged you to think !!! Some puzzles you had to actually search back for the answers ,rather than solutions appearing right beside the puzzles .. The mini games and puzzles were different and interesting, although not really difficult... HOS were more interesting than the norm and fun...
Really enjoyed this one, it held my interest,to completion... Not the same old same old !
Will look for more from these developers..

posted in Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons on Jun 19, 14 1:04 PM
agree ,, it is confusing and very little instructions, however I am enjoying the game and am at level 19 and seem to have loads of money !!!
Cannot find how to buy more jokers in the store...
do I spend money? or do I hang on to it ? will it be need later in the game?
or should I buy all the power ups I can...
oh well I will just carry on, as this is a great and addictive game !!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 30, 14 10:53 AM
Game crashed for third time about thirty minutes into Demo, and I was back at the start of the game, very disappointed as this seems to be a good game,
will wait and see if others have problem, Playing on MacBook Pro retina Display

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood on Feb 27, 14 12:31 PM
yes the story was one of the best, not confusing or convoluted it held my interest until the end !!
I always enjoy games by this Developer, this is one of the best !!
Great graphics, HOs were interesting and varied, I am not a HO fan but chose to play most of them rather than the matching pairs alternative..
Mini games not mind boggling but good.
I really recommend this game
My only regret is that I did not get the CE !!!!
Thanks devs congrats on one of the best games I have played !!!

What a great Long game, and fantastic value !!!
Puzzles were intriguing ,really gave the brain a workout !!
Graphics and sound superb !
Worth buying the CE , lots of extra goodies
Thank you Big Fish and of course the Elephants,
I have played all the MCF games and this in my view was the best !

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Dec 6, 13 9:15 AM
Finally found the time to play this wonderful game ,and once I started it I was glued to it. Thank you Big Fish and Developers ( i will look for more games from your studio)
there was so much to do, lots of mini games, and the HOS are so very different and varied , no boring lists of feathers and boomerangs etc etc.... Graphics superb.. Oh I could go on and on .... similar to Drawn and Dream Chronicles combined to make the best game I have played since joining Big fish four years ago.. I recommend this game Wish I had bought the CE

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on Nov 17, 13 5:14 AM
I am a great fan of Elephant games but was really disappointed in the mini games
They were so easy that sometimes I thought ," hey that cannot be right ... too easy"
but click the game was over !!! there were some really good ideas for great mini games but the simplicity of them made them a boring chore, especially the trial and error ones ... but I did enjoy the gameplay loads of attention to detail and quirky little scenarios .. watch the fledglings eating !!

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 22, 13 2:40 AM
As Elephants are known for longevity so is their Games !!!! this is a very long game, or was for me as I have to read and look at everything, but as with some other long games, there was no "Padding" like adding loads of HOS towards the end , and making longer trips from place to place......
this game was well planned and held my interest to the very end , some really good puzzles, ok many variations of older puzzles but very interesting and some a little tricky....
Thank you Devs and Big FIsh a really great game , one I think anyway was well worth the money

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator